Our sister sites
Our sister sites
lozzibear
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-08-2011, 10:55 PM

Traffic Cops

Did anyone watch Traffic Cops tonight?

The police were doing a car chase, and the guy being chased eventually got cornered behind an antique dealer (or something like that). There was a police dog, and his handler... and the sick ******* driving the car hit the police dog! The poor dog was pushed along by the car, and the police officers said that it definitely looks like it was intentional and that he looked to push the dog towards the wall. It might have been through frustration at being backed into a corner and taking it out on the poor dog

The handler also had a lucky escape coz he got caught between the moving car, and a parked car... Both were very very lucky! The whole thing was witnessed by a vet though, who took the dog into the vet surgery to check him over, free of charge. He just really wanted to make sure the dog was ok after seeing what happened

Just wanted a wee vent coz it made me so angry to watch!
spockky boy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-08-2011, 06:48 AM
Yup I watched it too, and cringed!! Glad the dog was ok in the end! The shep got it own back though and bit the guy int he leg afterwards lol!

I love watching Traffic cops, Coppers, Police Interceptors, and Emergency Bikers!
Fivedogpam
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-08-2011, 07:38 AM
I couldn't believe the dog was uninjured - it looked awful! So glad the dog got it's own back!
majuka
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-08-2011, 08:09 AM
Glad that I didn't see that poor dog. Glad that the dog got their own back though I would have liked to have seen that!
lozzibear
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-08-2011, 09:08 AM
Yeah, I was glad the dog got it's own back too I meant to mention that in the OP but forgot The guy definitely deserved it!

It was horrible to see though, and I was sure the dog would be injured, so was very relieved to hear the dog was ok!

I just can't believe the guy did it
Harleygjc
Dogsey Junior
Male 

12-08-2011, 11:45 AM
I was just glad the dog got his own back! at least a nearby vet offered to give him a free check up! makes a change seeing as some vets I've known aren't that nice, if I was the dog I would've bit his balls off!
spockky boy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-08-2011, 12:25 PM
They guy with curly hair and glasses was a funny one! Taking his dads car and then pretending he wasn't driving! Serious the things some people say and do!
Moobli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-08-2011, 01:34 PM
I didn't see it but what some criminals will do to escape capture is often beyond a normal law-abiding person's belief! Idiot! I am so pleased to hear that the dog got a chance to nobble the dangerous and idiotic yob!
katygeorge
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-08-2011, 06:32 PM
i saw this and was really upset but sadly not shocked, some people are just sick
Murf
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

12-08-2011, 06:38 PM
I missed the end where they tell you what they get charged with ,anyone know??
Attempted murder of the dog handler i hope...
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >