Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Inca
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-07-2005, 07:37 AM

oh no they have a dog

well my worst nightmare has come true ..my neighbours have picked up from the local paper a lab X dog ..........FREE TO A GOOD HOME

they have 4 kids all under 5 and the 2 cats they have had since they have lived there ( 8 mths) have both been run over.........they are not bad people just irrisponsible he is called BRUNO and now my girls have to stay indoors as he goes mad when they go out ......

what a crap summer this is going to be ?

not saying they can't have a dog but i can just see this all going wrong .
Moli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-07-2005, 07:45 AM
There are some people Inca who shouldn't have a dog..I know a couple...Hope you summer isn't too spoilt..
Hiya boi
Dogsey Senior
Female 

13-07-2005, 07:47 AM
Oh Lise
I can sympathise with you hun.I'm in the same pickle myself
Fat slob that lives next door(reminds me of Jabba the Hut)Well she's just informed us she's taking in a 16month old Pyrenean .Thankfully he's neutered but I can just see the poor thing 6 months down the line hanging in matts ,flea ridden,barking constantly through boredom etc etc.She's the sort that sits infront of the TV all day ,smoking and drinking tea.Doesn't clean her house, never tidies up,garden is like a jungle,Kids are unruly(2 boys 11 and 9) Has 2 cats and no litter tray....well why would she when they can use my garden,Never flea's the cats.
Poor Bloody dog.
Moli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-07-2005, 07:53 AM
It s frustrating, you know how these's animals will end up, but there's nothing you can do!!!!
Luke
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

13-07-2005, 07:56 AM
ooh Inca, i feel sorry for you, we have a neighbour like that, ours leaves the dog outside all day, and it barks to high heaven,
Your poor little cav girls, ((((HUGS))). Just try and ignore it....if you can
Best wishes
Inca
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-07-2005, 07:58 AM
he will end up living out side.....they can't control the kids either ........it has soent all morning pacing the fence...mine are going mad..
deefin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-07-2005, 08:04 AM
what about the irresponcible people how gave these "slobs " the dogs are they "MAD" .i am always wary of free to good home dogs anyway, if for any reason i had to part with my dog id D**M well make sure that he did go to a good home . ist sign of any probs with thses dogs id call the rspca immediately .
Inca
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-07-2005, 08:08 AM
well i will be watching very closely.......... he knocked my door last night to show me his PURE LAB...... its def a X

no papers and really overweight
maplecottage
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-07-2005, 08:26 AM
Originally Posted by Inca
he will end up living out side.....they can't control the kids either ........it has soent all morning pacing the fence...mine are going mad..
Know the feeling all too well Inca and can totally sympathise with your situation. We stay indoors due to a similar situation to you - but with 6 kids who are always outside - yelling and screaming - there is no peace - we can't use our garden....don't get me started on the parents

Very sorry Inca to read about it, it's frustrating and there's not much you can do.

We've bought a few pots of bamboo and we are going to grow it along our border so at least the rustling of the bamboo will block some of the noise out, give us privacy and and hopefully it'll prevent Fern from jumping over the fence to 'play' with their very abused rabbits.

Will a hedge make much of a difference in your situation?
deefin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-07-2005, 08:27 AM
amazing how many people pick op nondescript dogs and think they are pure bred! i dont have any thing against mongrels or x bred dogs . my dad always had a mongrel dog he used to take to work with him . his name was treacle ! .i prefer to know what im getting so to speak .. perhaps he was told by the idiot who gave him the dog it was a pure !
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >