Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

22-07-2011, 08:53 AM

Bdooly Dog ate my nikkies

Put clean clothes out ready while I had a shower - went back into the bedroom to find Pereg sprawled on the bed with a guilty look on her face and something poking out from under her tummy.

She had only gone and nicked my nikkies from the chair, decided to take them to pieces, and then try to hide them from me!
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-07-2011, 08:57 AM
Pereg! Never! She's way too innocent...must have been the ghosties

At least she didn't race outside with them and parade round the garden with them
Malka
Dogsey Veteran

22-07-2011, 11:26 AM
She really has got the naughties today - I went to my bedroom for something, came back and she was sitting on the hand towel that she had just pulled down from the kitchen!
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-07-2011, 11:32 AM
Originally Posted by Malka View Post
She really has got the naughties today - I went to my bedroom for something, came back and she was sitting on the hand towel that she had just pulled down from the kitchen!
Oh naughty Pereg! Did you give her the naughty bikkuts for breakfast
IsoChick
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-07-2011, 11:50 AM
I think the pixies did it - Pereg is too good for that!

At least she didn't do a Murphy! Nicked a white bra from the washing pile, and ran all the way round the garden and field with it on his head - wouldn't have been so bad, but next door were having a garage built in their garden, and all the builders saw it

I left it where he dropped it until they all went home for the night!
JoedeeUK
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-07-2011, 12:54 PM
My Wu nicks mine off the washing line if I don't put it up high enough for him, I'm not a fan of cr*t*hless nikkies LOLOL
Malka
Dogsey Veteran

22-07-2011, 02:06 PM
Originally Posted by JoedeeUK View Post
My Wu nicks mine off the washing line if I don't put it up high enough for him, I'm not a fan of cr*t*hless nikkies LOLOL
For various reasons I do not put washing out, it goes in the tumble dryer, but I have to watch Pereg like a hawk if I drop something small and she sees it before I do and I do not fancy the idea of cr*t*hless nikkies either

For some unknown reason Pereg objects to the buttons and/or press studs that close the bottom of duvet covers, and has been known to very carefully remove them leaving just the teeniest hole where a press stud was, and only thread where a button was.

As she cannot get in the bedroom now except at night [a plastic gate across the doorway during the day or if I am in the shower] I am hoping that that will now cease. Well there is no duvet on the bed of course now, just a top sheet, and she is not a sheet chewer. Yet.

Her favourite trick through when I am in the shower, is to remove my pillows in the search for tissues, and then shred them all over the bed. This morning she could not find any, hence the shredded nikkies! And they were new
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-07-2011, 02:14 PM
Well I think it is time you bought her a pair of her own. She is obviously trying to tell you something

Ann Summers do nice frilly ones (I've been told )
katygeorge
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-07-2011, 04:00 PM
oh naughty girl.
Malka
Dogsey Veteran

22-07-2011, 05:51 PM
Originally Posted by Nippy View Post
Well I think it is time you bought her a pair of her own. She is obviously trying to tell you something

Ann Summers do nice frilly ones (I've been told )
Who for, Pereg or me?!

Originally Posted by katygeorge View Post
oh naughty girl.
Nah, not really - just thinks she is still a puppy at times, and it is really a pleasure to see her when she is her normal cheeky self.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >