Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
ami_j
Dogsey Junior
Female 

24-06-2011, 06:57 PM

Your dogs collar

Another thread got me thinking? what kind of collar does your dog have? Did you pick one thats common or did you go for something fancy or patterned? What other reasons where important to you when picking collars?

I picked Dexters collar because I'm a big camo fan I have a camo jacket and some camo converse shoes. I also thought it would look nice with his black and tan fur (I think it goes well)
I went for the ezydog one as it looked comfortable for him with the padding, and the reflective strip appealed aswell.

A couple of pics of him wearing it

K'Ehleyr
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-06-2011, 07:00 PM
Will be getting the pink version of this as soon as K'Ehleyr out grows her puppy one which is pink with bones on. She likes pink you see....
smokeybear
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-06-2011, 07:03 PM
1 dog has a rubber collar, it is pink camouflage and is easy to wash under the tap when she rolls in fox poo.

2 dog has a handmade flat leather collar with plaiting in the middle because I think it looks smart.
Skyesmum
Dogsey Senior
Female 

24-06-2011, 07:05 PM
I also have ezydog collars for my three The two girls have pink camo, and Drift has a blue camo
My reason for buying them is 1) They are nice and wide and soft too. 2) The clip is really strong. 3) the separate bit for hanging the tags on and finally, because they are made of neoprene, so they dry quickly and don't smell! Very handy when you've got three dogs that like to swim in the river every day

Jann xx
K'Ehleyr
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-06-2011, 07:07 PM
The clip being strong is an important one, my staffy managed to break a pets at home own barnd one one by puling so much the clip went
k9paw
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-06-2011, 07:09 PM
Plain leather collar that fits properly, with id tag(conforming to legal requirement?), nothing more or less.
Rolosmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-06-2011, 07:10 PM
My favourite collar of all time is Rubys and it is the kind of collar if i was a dog i would love. It is a petsathome red one with white spots on it and it sounds sad but i think how much i love it and how perfect it is for her everytime i see it!
ami_j
Dogsey Junior
Female 

24-06-2011, 07:16 PM
Originally Posted by Rolosmum View Post
My favourite collar of all time is Rubys and it is the kind of collar if i was a dog i would love. It is a petsathome red one with white spots on it and it sounds sad but i think how much i love it and how perfect it is for her everytime i see it!
Haha im EXACTLY the same with Dexters collar
Lou
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-06-2011, 07:33 PM
Diesel wears the same one as your dog

He's had it a few years now, and it's still going strong x
ami_j
Dogsey Junior
Female 

24-06-2011, 07:45 PM
Originally Posted by Lou View Post
Diesel wears the same one as your dog

He's had it a few years now, and it's still going strong x
Thats good to hear, i bought it as it looked like it will last, whether he will outgrow it is another guess
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 > Last »