View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Snorri the Priest
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

10-07-2005, 01:46 PM

How daft can you get? (2nd try) (B/collie)

I posted this a few minutes ago, but it seems to have disappeared somehow

This is Loch Morlich, in Inverness-shire, near Aviemore (the ski place). The surrounding mountains are, as you can see, covered in snow. When the snow melts, the mel****er runs straight down into the loch, which means that the loch is ICE-cold. So, what does a Border Collie do? He utters a doggy cry of "Wow! Beach!", and dives straight into the coldest bit.

Kali, you're a super dog, but you're an idiot!

Snorri
deefin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-07-2005, 01:50 PM
lovely pic snorri ,, i love it up there my dads from around that area kinlochleven . daft dogs make us happy .. they give us something to smile about !..lol
maplecottage
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-07-2005, 02:03 PM
Ohhh it's lovely Snorri - I think we're going to have to pay a visit to the area - it's just too lovely for words.
bobbie3917
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-07-2005, 02:06 PM
great pic
zero
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-07-2005, 02:08 PM
Now that is some great scenery
jackiew
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-07-2005, 02:38 PM
great pic snorri
Snorri the Priest
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

10-07-2005, 03:03 PM
I think I know what may have happened to the original attempt to post the pic (?):

When a Windows PC is busy doing internal computery things, if I remember aright, it puts up an icon like an hourglass.

I use Mac OSX, and its equivalent is an annoying stripy, whirling thing like a beachball. While the ruddy beachball is up, you can't do anything except wait for it to ******** off.

I think what the Mac was trying to do was cope with that ruddy banner ad for Crazy Frog, which was about at the time. It had decided to download the damned ringtone without any instruction! Now, I'm going to have to do an internal search, so that I can delete it.

Watch out for it, in case it tries to invade your machine, as well. It's not enough that the dratted thing is on TV all the tima, and that stupid, brainless people have it on their phones - now it's trying to invade the computers as well! Don't let your mouse get anywhere near it!

Snorri
:smt071 :smt071 :smt071 :smt071 :smt096 :smt021 :smt021 :smt021
amts
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-07-2005, 03:10 PM
Lovely pic
Snorri the Priest
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

10-07-2005, 03:38 PM
BTW! The asterisked bit in the top post was put there by the net nanny. I wasn't being rude intentionally, the intended word was M.e.l.t.w.a.t.e.r. ie melted snow run-off! I suppose I should have remembered that, a few months back, the NN got busy when I tried to post the name of an Orkney village: T.w.a.t.t. ! Computers take things so literally, don't they! Goodness knows what it would do if I told you about what AOL did with the name of a certain English town (Sc/thorpe) - they even barred the local Council!

Snorri
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-07-2005, 03:41 PM
Fantastic pic Snorri, you really wouldn't think that is Britain would you looking at it, you could be in another country compared to down here in the South. If it's as hot up there as it is down here then your Kali is a very sensible dog I would say.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >