Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Insomnia
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-05-2011, 07:38 AM

Funniest thing your dog has done today?

Just wondering what is the funniest thing your dog has done today?

This morning as I picked up my keys, Axel assumed he was going on a walk (a normal cue) and he tried to come round the living room coffee table to me...I (for some unknown reason) went the other way aroud the table away from him, he folowed for a couple of circuits then stopped, looking confused as to why he hadn't caught me...then he tried to come around the front to come to me, so I went the other way! We did a few laps, going each different way and it reminded me of a comedy chase...he eventually gave up and just stood there looking at me...so how could I resist calling him over for a cuddle, he was overjoyed to have caught up with me!

Sorry if I didn't decribe that well, I tried to explain it to my husband and he didn't get it...but I thought it was flippin funny!
steve78
Dogsey Senior
Male 

18-05-2011, 08:18 AM
Originally Posted by Insomnia View Post
Just wondering what is the funniest thing your dog has done today?

This morning as I picked up my keys, Axel assumed he was going on a walk (a normal cue) and he tried to come round the living room coffee table to me...I (for some unknown reason) went the other way aroud the table away from him, he folowed for a couple of circuits then stopped, looking confused as to why he hadn't caught me...then he tried to come around the front to come to me, so I went the other way! We did a few laps, going each different way and it reminded me of a comedy chase...he eventually gave up and just stood there looking at me...so how could I resist calling him over for a cuddle, he was overjoyed to have caught up with me!

Sorry if I didn't decribe that well, I tried to explain it to my husband and he didn't get it...but I thought it was flippin funny!
lol i do that all the time around the pool table with lola but shes now discoverd she can lay under it and try pull my leg if she cant get to me
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-05-2011, 02:38 PM
The funniest thing today is Mojo's superduper powers of perception.

every morning she sees the pony buckets she wants to come....she has worked out Oh! yes horses and fields.

This morning I haven't been as I had a meeting, much to Mojo's disappointment , although I do not take her every morning just occassionaly.....like yesterday

Just been to get the buckets ready for later she ran to the door....Im saying '''No your staying here'''....so rather surprised or should I say amused to see her in sat in Odie's bucket

she's going to be pleasently delighted that I will take her (think her cheek deserved it) but not in the bucket
emma47
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-05-2011, 03:23 PM

Ted will chase me around the table if i have a toy until he gets to frustrated and starts barking. He also likes when we play hide and seek i hide in the house and call him in from the garden then i jump out when he gets close and chase him through the house and then he races up the garden grabbing a toy on the way then waits for me to do it again

The funniest thing he has done today is something i know i shouldn't encourage He was out in the garden and i was hoovering when i came up to the back door (which was open) he came running up with his tennis ball in his mouth and was bouncing trying to attack the hoover and growling and trying to bark while chomping and shaking his ball then i started waving the end of the hoover at him which made him start bouncing around shaking his ball even harder It always makes me laugh even though i'm mean for teasing him.
NCA1
Dogsey Junior
Female 

18-05-2011, 03:32 PM
Saff was fly hunting earlier & crashed/jumped into the side/top of her crate... she's an idiot sometimes! Did cringe a bit as she did it but she was fine!
Tillymint
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-05-2011, 03:40 PM
As it happens Tilly did something funny today, she's always chasing the pigeons & birds from the garden & I've often wondered what would happen if she actually caught one!
So today on our walk she was offlead walking up a bridle path & there was a big crow. She dashed towards it, but it didn't fly off, it just hopped a few paces. I think it was injured. So Tilly went towards it again to "see it off" & it hopped a few more paces (I was getting a bit worried at this point!) then Tilly just stood in front of it & cocked her head to the side it was sooo funny! I told her leave it & she did & we just carried on our way.
I did feel a bit bad about leaving the poorly crow, I don't even like them, evil looking things but hoped it sorted itself out!
Insomnia
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-05-2011, 09:49 PM
Glad it's not just my dog who's a comedian! Thanks for sharing your funny stories, they're all clowns
Pilgrim
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-05-2011, 05:59 AM
With Ludi there are just too many to mention I have never had such a comedy clown of a puppy He cracks me up daily.

But a good one was on Mondays training class he was doing off lead heelwork with Evie and he was so focused on watching her that he walked smack bang right into the chairs they were weaving through! I know you should laugh but it was just hilarious
Insomnia
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-05-2011, 07:07 AM
Originally Posted by Pilgrim View Post
With Ludi there are just too many to mention I have never had such a comedy clown of a puppy He cracks me up daily.

But a good one was on Mondays training class he was doing off lead heelwork with Evie and he was so focused on watching her that he walked smack bang right into the chairs they were weaving through! I know you should laugh but it was just hilarious
I think I need a video of that! Bless him!