Our sister sites
Our sister sites
otis
Dogsey Senior
Female 

06-07-2005, 10:31 AM

What are you meant to be right now?

Hi gang

Come on.... what are you all meant to be doing right now other than be on here? Well i am meant to be doing some work here in the office. Instead i have minimized the internet to a tiny box in the corner of my screen pretending to work!!

My boss sits right behind me so i have to be so careful not to get caught!!!

jodie x
Annestaff
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

06-07-2005, 10:32 AM
I should be in Asda doing the shopping, but that can wait
Emm
Dogsey Veteran

06-07-2005, 10:37 AM
I'm having a lazy day today
mand p
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-07-2005, 10:37 AM
I should be doing the house work

But as I've spent most of the morning filling in application forms and sending off my C.V I should take it easy and relax.....all those job offers that will come piling through the post are gonna keep me very busy

And so I shall continue to peruse around dogweb
Carole
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

06-07-2005, 10:48 AM
I should be doing some housework
bellaluna
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-07-2005, 10:49 AM
I should be working
Fred
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

06-07-2005, 11:08 AM
i should be having a siesta
Snorri the Priest
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

06-07-2005, 11:12 AM
Well, being retired disabled, I don't have anything "official" to be doing, but I suppose that I should be cleaning out the coal stove and re-laying it.

Also, one of the dogs seems to have lost a tooth (I found it on the floor) and I ought to get wrestling with them to find out which one! I suspect Kali, but neither of the little blighters will let me look - they're both full of growls and little snaps when I try to open their mouths, and they both look guilty!

One day, I got a playful "tooth-knock" from Kali (NOT a deliberate bite, I hasten to add!) and it got infected (it was about the size of a pinhead, barely noticeable!) so I ended up spending 3 days in the local hospital, on an antibiotic drip As I have no liking for hospital food or canulas, I'm not taking any chances with collie teeth today!

BTW, it is fairly obvious that I survived, but you know the old proverb, "Once bitten........"

Aha! 1210, perhaps brunch might be a good idea! I have a couple of small burgers which I defrosted by accident: I'd better eat them before they go off! However, they can wait until I've chilled a beer to go with them!

Snorri
(idle git)
otis
Dogsey Senior
Female 

06-07-2005, 11:20 AM
I want to come round yours for lunch then Snorri!!!! the thought of them bugers is making me hungry!!!

maybe a little siesta with fred after... blimey, that is the life!!! think of me in a tiny office where no one even speaks to eachother!!

Jodie x
Fred
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

06-07-2005, 11:21 AM
Originally Posted by otis
I want to come round yours for lunch then Snorri!!!! the thought of them bugers is making me hungry!!!

maybe a little siesta with fred after... blimey, that is the life!!! think of me in a tiny office where no one even speaks to eachother!!

Jodie x
Thats right make the best of it itīs a short life
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >