Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Bengee
Dogsey Junior
Male 

10-04-2011, 08:52 PM

Hengistbury Head south coast

If you are in driving distance of Bournemouth area and you wont to take your dog to the beach then visit Hengistbury Head south coast.
Dogs are allowed on the sandy beach all year the car park is £3.20 for 3 hours and it takes to walk from car park café to end café, about just under one hour with 1 hour for a bit to eat then back 1 hour.
You could do it in 2 hours if you are fit or you can get the land train back £1.20 adult and .20p dog.
Excellent walk and loo's at both ends.
The beach huts sell for £22,000 thats a cheep one.
angied
Dogsey Senior
Female 

10-04-2011, 08:53 PM
i love right near there if you get there early you can park on the road for free fab place i love it and the dogs
tillytheterrier
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-04-2011, 06:44 PM
Thats interesting to know. We like walking at Studland beach but dogs can only go on certain parts in the summer so nice to know there is somewhere else to try. We always combine it with a trip to the Square and Compass in Worth Matravers. Best view for miles and decent pint!
scottyvdub
Dogsey Senior
Male 

11-04-2011, 07:15 PM
i would recommend worbarrow bay at tyneham village also kimmeridge bay just outside wareham, not everyone knows about them and there not to hard to find, tyneham is a village that was taken control by the army during ww2 and kept. the school is like the kids walked out yesterday, its very interesting and big grass areas for picnics and bbq and the best pebble beach cove in the south, £2 donation for car park all day, and kimmeridge bay is just before it i think a car is £5 all day in summer, dogs all year, untouched dorset at its best.

these are at worbarrow bay

you dont need to adjust your colour, i am that white