Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
mcv
Dogsey Junior
Female 

10-04-2011, 02:54 PM

What will be...... will be

As you know i went to see a lab x colli on friday. I totally fell in love with him and to be honest couldnt wait for him to become a member of our family.
I couldnt sleep on friday night i kept thinking about our meeting and i felt so sorry for the lady. She loved this dog so much and the situation wasnt sitting right with me at all.
So i emailed her letting her know that Charlie had a very very loving home to come to and would be very well cared for. But i had to ask weather this decision was right for charlie and her family.
Reading between the lines from what she said to me on friday and what she had put in her advert, i think they might be selling up and down sizing or even being repossessed, but what ever the reason they are moving to a new property in the near future.
Any way she emailed me back and said that she hadnt realised just how hard it would be to give him up, and she wouldnt be bringing him to ours today. She sorry that she messed me about etc
So i said that although i was disapointed i was glad that charlie was staying with his family and i wish them all the best, but what ever their personal circumstances if they feel they really do need to rehome charlie in the future to please contact me .
So Toby will be an only dog for a while.
lotsforus
Dogsey Senior
Female 

10-04-2011, 03:41 PM
I have had that happen to me before. Its crap but like you say it all works out for the best.
Magpyex
Almost a Veteran
Female 

10-04-2011, 07:21 PM
Sorry to hear that, it must be really disappointing At least he is staying with his family though and there is another dog out there for you somewhere
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-04-2011, 07:36 PM
I think that your a star to ask that.......Im sure you are disappointed but how wonderful that you cared so much xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ATD
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-04-2011, 08:36 PM
disappointing for you but less disruption to the dog, there will be another dog out there needing you help =)
ATD x