View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Jessi Clark
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-04-2011, 08:47 AM

Another lovely walk and Griffin 'doing a cosmo'! Setters - pic heavy.

Haven't been on in ages but thought I'd share some new pics with you all. We went to Westonbirt again yesterday and the boys had a fab time, then Griffin found a nice mud wallow and it just got better for him!! Chester's still on a flexi, a long lines not practical coz of the trees, but he still spent the day grinning like a loon! We definitely need to start a dogsey dictionary and put 'doing a cosmo' in it for seriously muddy doglets!!

And my beautiful clean boy who was well deserving of a hug after such fantastic behaviour!!
Berger
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-04-2011, 08:57 AM
Oh Griffin you muck magnet!!!! He does look very very happy though bless him. He is so gorgeous you could forgive him anything couldn't you!!
Chester is just stunning and I would be hugging him too xx
Lou
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-04-2011, 03:00 PM
Aww Bless Lovely pictures Thanks for sharing x
Jessi Clark
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-04-2011, 08:16 PM
Originally Posted by Berger View Post
Oh Griffin you muck magnet!!!! He does look very very happy though bless him. He is so gorgeous you could forgive him anything couldn't you!!
Chester is just stunning and I would be hugging him too xx
Thanks, needless to say that Griffin didn't get a hug the mud had just started dropping off when the heavens opened and we got hailed on so he was muddy, smelly AND wet by the end of the day .
Lionhound
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-04-2011, 08:23 PM
Gorgeous setters.......even with the mud
Jessi Clark
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-04-2011, 07:15 AM
Thanks, I'm biased of course but I agree !
Ramble
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-04-2011, 07:30 AM
You have totally beautiful dogs! Griffin has the same content look that Cosmo has on his face when he gets all muddy. Just fab! Happy dogs
I wish we lived closer to each other, I think Cosmo and Griffin would be good friends!
Mind you the Gordon Setter we know runs rings round him (literally), Cosmo doesn't know what to make of him!!!
Jessi Clark
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-04-2011, 05:06 PM
Thanks hun, think they've get on famously for sure! When we go on walks with the trainer we go to her gsd has given up chasing our two to tell them off and now just sits and woofs at them, he knows he can't keep up so just doesn't try!! Griffin tries to keep up with his big brother but can't quite do it yet, give it time though...