Our sister sites
Our sister sites
lotlot
New Member!
Female 

27-03-2011, 11:15 AM

Offering A Home :)

Hello,

I'm from Suffolk and have the space and lot's of time to take on a lovely rescue dog We currently have an 8 month old terrier, so a requirement is that it gets on well with other dogs. We are looking for a medium sized dog that doesn't shed, it can be a cross breed. We are experienced dog owners, so a dog with behavioural issues would be considered.

Thankyou

Charlotte
Olliebob
New Member!
Female 

11-04-2011, 09:13 AM
Hi Charlotte
I dont know if you would consider fostering our dog for approx 3 months. We have 2 dogs, Ollie is a 3 year old cross breed female about the size of a spaniel and Bob who is a 2 year old Beagle, small for his breed. My husband has just been posted out to Paris and having looked at apartments there are very few that take dogs. I would love to take them with us but they wont have a garden to play in or be taken out for long walks in the countryside as they do now so their quality of life would be compromised. My parents could take Ollie if needed but they wouldnt be able to manage 2 dogs so am trying to find a loving home for Bob or both of them. He is fully vaccinated and chipped. He gets on great with other dogs and loves to play. He has a great personality (very cheeky sometimes) loves chasing tennis balls and of course being a Beagle loves his food! He is very loving and tries his luck each night wanting a cuddle! Please let me know if you would be interested.
Many thanks
Clare
lotlot
New Member!
Female 

11-04-2011, 11:08 AM
Could you tell me if the terrier cross sheds? As if she doesn't I would be more than happy to foster her Unfortunately a family member is allergic to dogs that shed, so i'd have to be careful about that
Olliebob
New Member!
Female 

11-04-2011, 12:42 PM
Originally Posted by lotlot View Post
Could you tell me if the terrier cross sheds? As if she doesn't I would be more than happy to foster her Unfortunately a family member is allergic to dogs that shed, so i'd have to be careful about that
Hi
Unfortunately Ollie does shed, she has just started in the last week or so.
She does have a bit of long hair around her neck and tail, there is a pic of her and Bob in the pictures forum if you look at thread called Ollie and Bob the Beagle 05/04/11
lotlot
New Member!
Female 

13-04-2011, 03:47 PM
Aww they are gorgeous dogs!! Where are you from? We could always see whether she affects me or my family? I'd be more than happy to foster her if she didn't
Olliebob
New Member!
Female 

14-04-2011, 01:51 PM
Aww they are gorgeous dogs!! Where are you from? We could always see whether she affects me or my family? I'd be more than happy to foster her if she didn't
Hi
I take it you are interested in Ollie not Bob (Beagle)?
lotlot
New Member!
Female 

14-04-2011, 03:54 PM
I think a beagle would affect my family's allergies too much, as they shed quite heavily, is that right?
Olliebob
New Member!
Female 

14-04-2011, 05:19 PM
I think a beagle would affect my family's allergies too much, as they shed quite heavily, is that right?
Hi
Yes, Bob does shed but it doesnt seem as bad as Ollie as Bob's hair is alot shorter whereas Ollie's is long so it seems she sheds more. I live in St Neots, Cambridgeshire and am more than happy to bring them over to introduce them to you, distance is no problem if it means finding them a loving home.