Our sister sites
Our sister sites
esmed
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-03-2011, 08:33 PM

Directory for dog-sitters?

Hi,

Does anyone know of any good online directories for dog-sitting/kennelling services that they would be willing to share??

Monty is going to have to go into kennels or boarding when we get married in November and I'd like to get something booked up as soon as possible so I can put him in for a trial weekend so he can get used to it and the person caring for him.

I'm currently feeling a bit stressed and emotional ( ) about it all as he's never been in kennels so I want to be able to relax about it when the time comes and not spend my whole wedding day fretting about him.

We're also hoping that whoever has him might be willing to bring him to our wedding venue for some photo's in the afternoon.

Thanks in advance.
Alf
Dogsey Senior
Female 

23-03-2011, 09:11 PM
Have a look at petslocally
Tupacs2legs
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-03-2011, 09:15 PM
hope this is allowed......

http://www.narpsuk.co.uk/
esmed
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-03-2011, 09:24 AM
Thanks for the suggestions guys, I found a couple of local boarding kennels last night that I liked the look of.

I have spoken to one of them and will be taking Monty for a look around on Monday. They are a fairly new kennel but very local and the lady I spoke to sounded really nice so fingers crossed!
waller540
New Member!
Male 

16-08-2011, 12:18 PM
Dog Walking Now and Dog Walkers City (http://www.dogwalkerscity.com) are both good!