Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
x-clo-x
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-03-2011, 06:51 PM

I knew this would happen

dont know if some of you dogsey folk remember me telling you about my mum's friends, a young couple buying a husky as there first dog. i said it would go horribly wrong, theyd get rid of it after the novelty had worn off.

at first i though they were going to prove me wrong, pictures on face book showed the dog walking on a harness and long line, not being let off in unsecure areas etc, i thought hey this is going good maybe this could work.

but NO!

status on face book:

"husky bitch for sale £300 ono, regrettable sale but just dont have the time for her. pm me for details"

i knew this would happen makes me so angry!!
Miranda Luck
Dogsey Junior
Female 

05-03-2011, 07:18 PM
Any point in contacting Husky rescue/welfare and alerting them to this?? They may be able to offer some help or advice OR get the dog and make sure it finds a really suitable home??
Pilgrim
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-03-2011, 07:18 PM
I don't blame you! It makes me angry too Shame on them for wanting to make £300 on such a 'regrettable' sale eh?
x-clo-x
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-03-2011, 07:21 PM
Originally Posted by Pilgrim View Post
I don't blame you! It makes me angry too Shame on them for wanting to make £300 on such a 'regrettable' sale eh?
exactly! they should never have got the dog in the first place. unfortunately huskys went through a big surge in popularity up that way, every one seems to have them. some people do it right, the majority will end up being rehomed though.
akitagirl
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-03-2011, 07:32 PM
Oh no! i remember you telling us about them!!!!

People absolutely disgust me sometimes, they are not worthy of owning dogs
Rolosmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-03-2011, 07:34 PM
Scary some people keep their shoes longer and with more care!

Disgusting!
x-clo-x
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-03-2011, 07:46 PM
id have her if i could. shes beautiful, and would be a great girl with the right home. i know the owner has a baby on the way, and to be honest i just think they cant be ar**d to look after he well enough and give her the time she needs.
x-clo-x
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-03-2011, 08:56 AM
commented on her status saying why doesnt she get in touch with the breeder, any decent breeder would take their dogs back. she replied with "dont think the breeder would have her" shows what type of place they got her from and when i suggested husky rescue, she said no i want the money for her some people make me so mad!!
akitagirl
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-03-2011, 08:58 AM
Originally Posted by x-clo-x View Post
commented on her status saying why doesnt she get in touch with the breeder, any decent breeder would take their dogs back. she replied with "dont think the breeder would have her" shows what type of place they got her from and when i suggested husky rescue, she said no i want the money for her some people make me so mad!!
God that's awful Poor poor dog, god knows where she'll end up, and how many homes she'll have, not sure of the breed and what they're like with change, but I doubt she'll take to all these changes so young in her life, makes me so sad for her, fingers crossed a gem comes along and gives her the life she deserves xxx
x-clo-x
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-03-2011, 09:20 AM
i know, i wish i could take her on, but unfortunately i just cant living where i am now. i hope someone does come along, however i dont think she is bothered where the dog goes, she just wants the money.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >