Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
x-clo-x
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-02-2011, 07:14 PM

Lovely people-and so unexpected

yesterday, while i was at work out walking two of the flat coats, out of nowhere came this little toy poodle. i only noticed him because he was sniffing jay's bum, and storm turned round to see what it was...

so i picked the little fella up and checked his tag, all it said was "reward" and the mobile number, and as i wasnt far from the kennels, i took him back there with me, and then phoned the number. the owners turned up about 20 minutes later, and were so relieved i had found their dog. he was called max and was 13

anyway today they came down, with max and their other poodle, and dropped me off a thank you card, and said how greatful they were, i told them thanks, not to worry about it, id want someone else to do it for me, if i lost my dogs.

anyway when i opened the card, there was £20 in it!! i was so shocked, i wasnt expecting anything off them. bless them
zoe1969
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-02-2011, 07:18 PM
Wow..that's really lovely Some people are so kind. Thank goodness you found him when you did. Well done xx
paulandfloyd
Dogsey Junior
Male 

19-02-2011, 07:18 PM
might get you quarter of a tank, if your lucky....
paulandfloyd
Dogsey Junior
Male 

19-02-2011, 07:23 PM
ok you're......
x-clo-x
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-02-2011, 07:31 PM
Originally Posted by paulandfloyd View Post
might get you quarter of a tank, if your lucky....
i dont drive so its gone on some treats for the doggies, and may go on a few drinks for me tonight
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-02-2011, 07:37 PM
Nice to know there are still grateful people around who can be bothered to say thank you.
Well done you.