Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
chaz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-02-2011, 11:57 AM

I can't stand racism.

This is a bit of a rant about some people tbh.

I've been helping my cousin plan a fancy dress for her kids, her son will be 8, and her daughter 5, what I can't stand, and what I've never seen before was how racist my cousin can be, and tbh I don't understand it, I can never understand it if I'm honest.

The first thing was that my cousin wasn't going to invite to Polish children in her daughters class, because they were Polish, which I told her what I thought, that doing that was stupid, and well I think I kind of had a go at her, when someone annoys me (like one girl who recently started sulking in front of me, complaining that cleaning tack isn't anything to do with looking after horses, well snapping comes easily I'm afraid) she then said that she doesn't know how to spell their names and she doesn't want to look stupid asking the teacher how to spell them. Later on she started moaning about other people, started dropping certain things into conversation, I think because she saw how it annoyed me, which I would of left, but I had to use her phone (I was meant to be paid yesterday, but still yet to have it, and the guy responsible was gonna call on her phone as I broke mine a couple of weeks ago and haven't been able to fix or replace it yet). I think that she thought that she was funny, I thought that she looked stupid, she even laughed when her two year old started copying some of the words, her OH snapped at her after and she looked like a school kid who had been told off, but she's 28, shouldn't she have grown up by now, let alone we both have a relation whose mixed race too, I just don't get it.

Like I said its a rant really, I just have so many friends who come from different areas of the world, different cultures, and tbh I love it, I've learnt a lot from them, I just can't understand why someone would judge someone based on where they come from or the colour of their skin, or think that its funny too either.
smokeybear
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-02-2011, 12:16 PM
Since when were Polish people of a different race?

Do you mean your cousin is Nationalist rather than Racist?
chaz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-02-2011, 12:19 PM
Lol, sorry I just group all stupid comments to do with people like this as racism.