Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
SLB
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-11-2010, 08:04 AM

Bengal Cross -tailess Moggie *picture heavy*

Here is my neighbours cat - who also like her dog - loves to come round in the summer and "live" with us for the day

He's called Prince he's about a year and a half and is a Bengal cross, you can only see the bengal patterns in the sunlight, dont know if you can spot them in these pics or not, but here he is.

BTW: he trapped his tail and it had to be surgically removed...so it makes him even more interesting.

Thanks
Velvetboxers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-11-2010, 08:58 AM
Ah hes lively. Love those eyes.
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-11-2010, 06:57 PM
Oh he's stunning, what a lovely cat! He looks like he loves to play, and I love the 'corkscrew', I can never work out how cats manage that without dislocating something somewhere..
SLB
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-11-2010, 08:22 AM
Yeaah he's a little b*****d really - he bites and scratches everybody He looks elegant and regal....then pounces on you - heheee.

I remember when he was a kitten, my parents play card games round the neighbours every wednesday and when Prince was a Princess and tiny (they didnt know he was a he) he climbed up my dad's trouser leg :L Other than the biting and pouncing he's lovely
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-11-2010, 08:28 AM
Oh...another ambush merchant. Minx was like that too, she loved to pounce on you when you least expected it (she does it to my friend now). Willow was the leg climber in our house. Mad moggy!
grommit
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-11-2010, 08:39 AM
He he he!I dont believe that for a second... look at that face... surely hes not a pouncer?
Such a cutie.
SLB
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-11-2010, 10:10 AM
Originally Posted by grommit View Post
He he he!I dont believe that for a second... look at that face... surely hes not a pouncer?
Such a cutie.
I have the scars to prove it!!
In fact their 1 year old can do anything - I mean anything - to Prince and he wont growl or nothing, he just puts up with it - but I got to fuss him and I get bitten

And I saved his bloomin' life too! Benjie chased him up a tree and I had to get him - talk about grateful