Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
SLB
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-11-2010, 08:19 PM

Your favourite thing about your dog?

My favourite thing about Sadie is that she is very independent but will always help me when I'm struggling and that she didnt mind me reading millions of my Shakespeare's King Lear essays to her

My favourite thing about Louie; well he's still a pup so always keeps me smiling and laughing

My favourite thing about Benjie is when he give me kisses and grumbles at the same time

So whats your favourite thing about your dog/s?
fayeily
Dogsey Senior
Female 

09-11-2010, 08:23 PM
What a nice thread

I love it when Dutch sits on my lap facing me and rests his head on my shoulder asthough he's giving me a hug
I also love the fact that he's independent and stubborn and such a little character!
Cachapman710
Dogsey Senior
Female 

09-11-2010, 08:26 PM
His Brucey lovings as they are known to us! His kisses and affection! His excitement in the morning when I go down and give him a fuss before he has his breakfast! He is the most loving dog I have ever had!
SLB
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-11-2010, 08:26 PM
Originally Posted by fayeily View Post
What a nice thread

I love it when Dutch sits on my lap facing me and rests his head on my shoulder asthough he's giving me a hug
I also love the fact that he's independent and stubborn and such a little character!
Well I currently dont have any of mine with me as I am at my parents, so I feel a bit lonely So I thought I'd hear what others love about their dogs
fayeily
Dogsey Senior
Female 

09-11-2010, 08:31 PM
Originally Posted by SLB View Post
Well I currently dont have any of mine with me as I am at my parents, so I feel a bit lonely So I thought I'd hear what others love about their dogs
Good idea!
I like hearing all the lovey-dovey stories
SLB
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-11-2010, 08:35 PM
Originally Posted by Cachapman710 View Post
His Brucey lovings as they are known to us! His kisses and affection! His excitement in the morning when I go down and give him a fuss before he has his breakfast! He is the most loving dog I have ever had!
Sounds like Louie in a morning, when he realises your awake, he crawls - actually crawls, on the bed (he sleeps with us atm) and puts his paws either side of your neck and licks the hell off your face.

Also he knows Cuddles, which is where if you kneel down, he'll put his paws on your knees and his head on your shoulder or sometimes paws go aorund your shoulders and he gives you lots of kisses - his tail going like a springer! He has this thing with my OH's ears atm where he has to nibble them and clean them so I think that's my OH's fave thing about him
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-11-2010, 08:40 PM
At this time of year I love it when Mo sneaks up on the bed early in the morning and cuddles into my back, soooo warm!
What never fails to amaze me is her patience, she will just stand/sit and wait for ever
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-11-2010, 08:54 PM
Bruce....the way he stares full into my eyes...and you can see ''I love you Mom'' written all over his face, his eyes makes my heart melt.

Reah... The way she is such a fighter for life, after all her problems and aches and pains, she still manages to 'grin' when I speak to her.

Skye.....her pinky ladylike ways, the love of the chickens and furries and of course Mojo....... she has such a gentle loving nature...and a lovely cold nose on my neck

Tess....her dimmness, not all the lights are on but what a loving, loyal girl she is. The way she sits on my lap and gets nose to nose, blocking all view of the TV...but her sad eyes say ''kiss me Mom'' xx

Mojo.... 6 inches tall, has the character of a HUGE dog, and wags and wags her tail with fury at me. The way she cuddles into my neck and falls to sleep so soundly. Oh and her little pink belly
littlewolf
Dogsey Senior
Female 

09-11-2010, 09:36 PM
Originally Posted by Nippy View Post
At this time of year I love it when Mo sneaks up on the bed early in the morning and cuddles into my back, soooo warm!
What never fails to amaze me is her patience, she will just stand/sit and wait for ever

I just love how as soon as my husband gets up for work in the morning- Vito steals his place. I love cosy mornings snuggled with him.
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-11-2010, 09:53 PM
I love the way Dougal will come up and stamps his feet at me, grinning the whole time cause he thinks either it's time to play or time to go wee wee.

I love it when he sees Brian speak to him and his tail does this little drum riffle It's soooo cute.

I love it when he jumps up for cuddles and leans his head back into my shoulder. Or goes to Brian, gets flipped on his back and goes to sleep (just like a shark).

I love it when he has his mad minute and does zoomies up and down the living room (although I do wonder how much longer the door is going to hold up to being banged into like that)

They can be so funny and cute sometimes.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >