Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
x-clo-x
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-11-2010, 10:17 AM

Where do people order from?

just wondered where people order their frozen food from for raw.
i feed the prize choice at the minute, and have only just realised they do liver, chicken wings, and necks as well. but cant find anywhere to order them from. does anyone know where i can order these from, or get the things cheaper?

where do you guys all get your stuff from for raw feeding?
spockky boy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-11-2010, 10:39 AM
Best place I have seen to order a variety of Prize Choice foods is from their own website. They do have a minimumm delivery though.

https://secure.naturesmenu.co.uk/trade_order_home.php

If the link doesn't work, go to their website and scrool down to "place an order" and follow from there.

You could also look at Berriewoods which does sell their own version of the same thing, but also sells Prize choice feeds too.
Trouble
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

03-11-2010, 10:39 AM
Prize choice deliver direct I believe http://www.prizechoice.co.uk/ although I don't think they're any cheaper.
I use www.mobilepetfoods.co.uk but they only cover london and the surrounding areas, and I use www.thedogfoodcompany.co.uk but his stuff is delivered in boxes for me to bag up myself but it's so much cheaper so worth the extra effort. He's based in Ipswich but seems to cover most of the country. Oh the mince is obviously bagged it'd be a bit messy otherwise
Tupacs2legs
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-11-2010, 11:13 AM
...thanks for the links trouble (as im in london) the dogs have been given their very own freezer need to get it home and fill it
ClaireandDaisy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-11-2010, 11:17 AM
My local pet shop delivers me a weekly order. Give them a call?
PAH and the garden centre here does it as well.
I used to use MPF but with a fortnightly delivery I didn`t have the freezer space with 4 big dogs to feed.
Trouble
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

03-11-2010, 11:52 AM
Yeah I must admit I've invested in a massive chest freezer and put it in the garage and they have their own upright one in the utility room as well and now I can get away with a monthly delivery and still give them masses of variety. I worked out by buying from the Dog food company I can feed them for about half of what I was paying before so I don't mind the extra effort and bags from me, although last time it took me about 2 hours bagging in the garage so next time I'll try and tie it in with the OH's day off
Moon's Mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-11-2010, 12:55 PM
I get my food from the Dog Food Company (well another forum member orders a bulk batch and I get it from her). Can't complain, and certainly can't beat the price! Am having a look at the Mobile Pet Food place, hadn't heard of them.

There's Landywoods that deliver to most of the country, but I havent personally tired them.

ETA: Just looked at Mobile Pet Food.....ouch! Expensive! I think I'll stick to the Dog Food COmpany, I feed my jumbo mutt for less that £25 a month
Borderdawn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-11-2010, 01:14 PM
I get mine from Morrisons! But then I have small dogs. Livvy is at present fed exclusively on "Natural Instinct" ordered from them. Super quality, and she gets a chicken wing a day too.

http://www.naturalinstinct.com
x-clo-x
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-11-2010, 01:19 PM
Originally Posted by Borderdawn View Post
I get mine from Morrisons! But then I have small dogs. Livvy is at present fed exclusively on "Natural Instinct" ordered from them. Super quality, and she gets a chicken wing a day too.

http://www.naturalinstinct.com
i tried that natural instinct and daph wouldnt touch it, but asbo will eat anything!
what do you get from morrisons? how much do you pay for chicken wings?

ive made my own food plan, and need liver and kidney, chicken wings, tuna, sardines, then she has lamb mince, tripe, and chicken mince. an egg once a week and pasta to fill in every now and again.
DevilDogz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-11-2010, 01:27 PM
we get tripe from landywoods - monthly.
weekly (every friday) we go to the butchers and get alsorts, chicken wings, organs, lamb ribs and all that usual stuff.
we regulary pick up veg in tesco just to add every now and then, and tins of sardins which we always have in the cuboards.
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >