Our sister sites
Our sister sites
x-clo-x
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-10-2010, 08:47 AM

First night with bambi....

well to be honest his first night has gone better than expected

daphni hasnt taken to him very well though and will growl at him when he runs up to her, but she will wander to over to him and have a good sniff

he is a whinger and whinges when he is sat on the floor and cant get up on your knee but other than that hes being really well behaved.

hes only had two accidents on the floor, but other than that he is going outside

last night i put him in his pen in my room, with a teddy bear and hot water bottle, he cried for about 15 minutes then snuggled in and went to sleep

he woke up at about half two crying so i picked him up and put him in my bed, (because i didnt want him to wake up everyone else in the house!) he then went to sleep next to daph, who didnt mind as long as he didnt move
he then woke up at quarter to 6 and i put him on his puppy pad and he went for a wee and a poo then went back to sleep for another 2 hours

he has eaten his breakfast and is now having a play on the floor.. will update you all when he does something interesting
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-10-2010, 10:17 AM
Sounds like he's going to settle in nicely Pics please!
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-10-2010, 10:24 AM
Photos perleez!

x-clo-x
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-10-2010, 10:27 AM
just put up a thread in the pictures section
SLB
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-10-2010, 11:06 AM
Awww sounds like a better night than what I had (police dogs set our dogs off) sounds like he's already settled in perfectly
Murf
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

17-10-2010, 11:10 AM
We can see who is in charge there ..lol
x-clo-x
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-10-2010, 02:37 PM
Originally Posted by Murf View Post
We can see who is in charge there ..lol
lol ive just shut him in his crate again and he created for 10 minutes and is now asleep, i will open the door now and hopefully he will learn when hes quiet thats when i let him out, not when hes making a racket lol
katie1
Dogsey Junior
Female 

17-10-2010, 09:47 PM
sounds a great pup is he a c/crested too? there so cute met a lady the other day with 3 dogs one being a crested so sweet in there little coats (my shih tzu x pup not sure about hers yet )
x-clo-x
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-10-2010, 05:19 PM
Originally Posted by katie1 View Post
sounds a great pup is he a c/crested too? there so cute met a lady the other day with 3 dogs one being a crested so sweet in there little coats (my shih tzu x pup not sure about hers yet )
yeah hes a crested but hes a hairless not a powderpuff
x-clo-x
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-10-2010, 05:26 PM
will update you all on his second day

Sunday:

fed him this morning and added a bit of meat to his biscuits as he kept trying to eat daphni's which she didnt appreciate and he wolfed it down and had no tummy upsets
then we went out on our travels, took him to chelford market wrapped in his blanket with daph walking next to us (think she was secretly proud of the new addition at this point ) had some nice comments from people, how cute he is, asking what he is, and why he had his ears taped but people were very understanding and asking lots of questions about the breed which is always good however one evil man called him a fleabag which i ignored completly and carried on walking
then we went to pets at home, where i applied for the job they were advertising in the window
last nights sleep went well. he woke me up at half 11, and i didnt get him out this time, he went back to sleep then he woke me up at half 4 so i picked him up and put him in bed
today hes spent his first bit of time on his own in his cage as everyone had to go out, he didnt create a fuss, ate his food had a bit of a play and then slept (i recorded him)
now he is asleep on the dog bed. waiting for his tea no doubt, and i shall update you all tomorrow

p.s him and daphni are getting better shes not as bothered by him now unless he pulls her ears