Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Jessi Clark
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-10-2010, 10:31 PM

Noisy neighbours!

For the last couple of hours one of the houses a couple of streets away have had a party going with music blaring, thought they might turn it down as it got a bit later but they're still going strong and of anything has got louder as have just started on the karaoke, all would be fine since I sleep on the other side of the house but now Griffin won't go outside to have his nightly piddle, earlier on was ok but the music seems to have got a bit louder and with lots of unusual noise he just doesn't want to leave the safety of the house even with me right next to him . Know I'm being a party pooper but I can't be the only one they're inconveniencing surely, I know some of the houses that back onto mine have small children and they can't possibly be sleeping through the racket of an utterly out of tune version of 'unchained melody' surely! Arg!
sarah1983
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-10-2010, 10:57 PM
I know some of the houses that back onto mine have small children and they can't possibly be sleeping through the racket of an utterly out of tune version of 'unchained melody' surely
Oh don't count on it, my brothers 5 week old son slept through the majority of my wedding reception, karaoke included.

Will Griffin go out on leash for a short potty walk? Not ideal but I always feel a bit mean complaining about noise if it's not a regular thing. One of my old neighbours used to have a party once a year that went on till about 4am
Jessi Clark
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-10-2010, 11:17 PM
Originally Posted by sarah1983 View Post
Oh don't count on it, my brothers 5 week old son slept through the majority of my wedding reception, karaoke included.

Will Griffin go out on leash for a short potty walk? Not ideal but I always feel a bit mean complaining about noise if it's not a regular thing. One of my old neighbours used to have a party once a year that went on till about 4am
Oh I won't go and complain, it's more annoying than anything else. Griffin still hasn't got the hang of doing anything anywhere other than 'his' garden so taking him out is poitless at this juncture, Chester will get a wander to the end of the lane before I go to bed for exactly that reason though!
Lou
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-10-2010, 12:39 AM
Hope Griffin manages to go out before bedtime.....Bless him.

Maybe some of the other neighbours will complain, then hopefully things will go quiet x