Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
x-clo-x
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-09-2010, 01:57 PM

help with starting a business

i want to start my own business involving dogs but i dont really know where to start. i was thinking maybe an online shop, but id also like to try grooming, and i want to do a grooming course. i honestly have no real idea, but i hate my job, well not hate it but i dont like what im having to do. i want my own business as i like the idea of working for myself and of course working with dogs any ideas would really help me. im just starting to think things through and need some ideas please folks
inkliveeva
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-09-2010, 02:04 PM
Stick out with what your doing just now, pass your driving test, then think about changing careers, at least then you'd be mobile and more flexible xx
Kalasin
Dogsey Senior
Female 

10-09-2010, 02:05 PM
Hiya first thing's first...are you doing it for the money or for the job satisfaction? Whilst working with animals is a lot of people's dreams it really is hard to make an adequate living out of most sides of animal care, especially starting up.

When I started my dog boarding business in my home I did it purely for the satisfaction knowing that I was never going to have fancy cars, a big house or lots of holidays. My fiance makes the money to pay the mortgage and the bills and we survive. But I wouldn't change my life for the world.