View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-08-2010, 02:04 PM

Shady Having Her Hydrotherapy Session (Pic heavy)

She had a fantastic time today as I took her beloved frisbee. The hydrotherapist is really pleased with her leg and this is her second session and she done 7 minutes today with ease.
Unfortunatly my car broke down though and I had to have the breakdown people out and now have to get it to a garage before I go anywhere again.
Anyway here she is I know there is a lot of pics but i did take 34 in total and they took some video of her for when they update thier website in a few weeks.

tillytheterrier
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-08-2010, 02:57 PM
Bless her. Looks like she was really enjoying herself. She doesnt even realise its doing her good. She probably thinks what a great mum she has, taking her somewhere thats such fun!
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-08-2010, 03:27 PM
How fab..... looks like she's really enjoying it!
Westie_N
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-08-2010, 04:05 PM
Great pictures. She's obviously having a good time. Pleased it's helping her, too.
Berger
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-08-2010, 05:38 PM
Wow look at her go. Glad she's doing so well. She looks happily tired out at the end xx
majuka
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-08-2010, 06:27 PM
Bless, she's loving it isn't she! My mum's dog had hydotherapy and he loved it as well.x
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

26-08-2010, 06:32 PM
Great pics Bev it is good too see Shady enjoying herself with her frisbee again.

Sorry too hear about the car. (((Hugs))).
Tassle
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-08-2010, 07:02 PM
Aww - thats great - Tassle used to love it - looks like Shady does as well.

madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-08-2010, 06:35 AM
Originally Posted by tillytheterrier View Post
Bless her. Looks like she was really enjoying herself. She doesnt even realise its doing her good. She probably thinks what a great mum she has, taking her somewhere thats such fun!
She really does love it and the shower before and afterwards too, anything to do with water

Originally Posted by Vicki View Post
How fab..... looks like she's really enjoying it!
The only bit she doesn't like is the hairdryer afterwards but they thought it was because she is trying to protect me. So I left the room and she stood like an angel for them.

Originally Posted by Westie_N View Post
Great pictures. She's obviously having a good time. Pleased it's helping her, too.
Its helping her in two ways as it gives her something mentally as well as physically which she desperatly needs.

Originally Posted by Berger View Post
Wow look at her go. Glad she's doing so well. She looks happily tired out at the end xx
She doesn't seem to get tired till the evening when it hits her and she finally crashes out. She stands in the car all the way home and then is her normal silly highly strung self till the evening. She is such a nutter.

Originally Posted by majuka View Post
Bless, she's loving it isn't she! My mum's dog had hydotherapy and he loved it as well.x
I think they do, while I was waiting for the breakdown man I saw two other dogs going and they looked very happy and excited about it too.

Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Great pics Bev it is good too see Shady enjoying herself with her frisbee again.

Sorry too hear about the car. (((Hugs))).
Lynn her eyes nearly popped out of her head with joy when she saw her beloved frisbee again. I don't think she will ever be able to play with it on dry land again so this at least gives her some fun. She was trying to leap through the water at top speed to get it. Taking the car to the garage today to get the diagnostic equipment put on it. Fingers crossed its nothing bad.

Originally Posted by Tassle View Post
Aww - thats great - Tassle used to love it - looks like Shady does as well.

Shady would go twice a day if she could , we really had to hang onto her when we went in the room as she wanted to jump straight over the wall and in instead of using the ramp
Tassle
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-08-2010, 07:17 AM
Originally Posted by madmare View Post

Lynn her eyes nearly popped out of her head with joy when she saw her beloved frisbee again. I don't think she will ever be able to play with it on dry land again so this at least gives her some fun. She was trying to leap through the water at top speed to get it. Taking the car to the garage today to get the diagnostic equipment put on it. Fingers crossed its nothing bad.
Aww - you never know, with Tassle spine - I thought she would never be able to chase a ball again, but (admitted it is not something she can do all the time, she does get to a bit.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >