Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-08-2010, 10:50 AM

For anyone with a Wii

Have you tried any of the dancing games to keep fit. I hate repetetive boring exercise but wondered if the dancing could be more fun and if they were any good?
loufoxyloxy
Dogsey Senior
Female 

17-08-2010, 03:01 PM
ive got just dance and its really good fun to do
there's different difficulties of dance aswel so you can start at easier one's and move onto the harder ones and theres short versions and full song versions aswel
hmm think i might go and have ago on it now talking about it
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-08-2010, 03:44 PM
Originally Posted by loufoxyloxy View Post
ive got just dance and its really good fun to do
there's different difficulties of dance aswel so you can start at easier one's and move onto the harder ones and theres short versions and full song versions aswel
hmm think i might go and have ago on it now talking about it
Thanks that was one I was wondering about. Is it quite energetic to get those calories burning?
Misty-Pup
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-08-2010, 05:40 PM
Mum's got Just Dance! I love it! If you put the effort into it, you can work up quite a sweat!

I end up bouncing round all over the lounge, because I copy all the movement of the 'person' showing you what to do. If you don't feel energetic, you can just stand there, and just move the arm with the remote in it! It's what my sisters do! The lazy beans!
loufoxyloxy
Dogsey Senior
Female 

17-08-2010, 06:04 PM
Originally Posted by madmare View Post
Thanks that was one I was wondering about. Is it quite energetic to get those calories burning?
It can be energetic it depends how much effort you want to put into it, if your feeling really lazy it will work just moving the arm the remote is in and standing still,
I usually copy the person showing you what to do and end up jumping about and moving around all over the place, you can work up quite a sweat with it I think rocky is one my favorite routines on the game
Misty-Pup
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-08-2010, 06:14 PM
Originally Posted by loufoxyloxy View Post
It can be energetic it depends how much effort you want to put into it, if your feeling really lazy it will work just moving the arm the remote is in and standing still,
I usually copy the person showing you what to do and end up jumping about and moving around all over the place, you can work up quite a sweat with it I think rocky is one my favorite routines on the game
Your just like me! haha!
Tillymint
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-08-2010, 08:14 PM
I've got just dance - it's good - I get exausted after just 1 dance
cintvelt
Dogsey Senior
Female 

17-08-2010, 09:31 PM
have you tried wii-fit? or wii-fit plus?? I got the plus because you can add your pets and get a graph of their weight I do however close all the curtains when I'm on it.... don't want anyone seeing me do virtual hoola-hoops