Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
DevilDogz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-08-2010, 10:47 PM

CC Club Show

Tomorrow we are at the Chinese Crested club show, we are only showing Lyric - at least her boobs have gone down alot!

Didnt enter the others for various reason, seasons due, Star lost her crest..Yada Yada..
Kioti we are taking NFC for the day out..Might as well entered him, dont ask why I didnt..

I havent been under this judge before and there may just be a reason for that! so wish us luck!

Here she is, Miss Split Chick!

Ben Mcfuzzylugs
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-08-2010, 10:54 PM
good luck! she looks lovely I am sure you will do great and have a great day
footsieG
Dogsey Senior
Female 

06-08-2010, 10:54 PM
Good Luck or break a leg what ever you say in theses situations. But most of all enjoy.
tokiayla
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-08-2010, 10:56 PM
Ooooh best of luck!
Me being dim what do you mean 'Star lost her crest'?
DevilDogz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-08-2010, 10:58 PM
Thanks all, will have a good day out, always do at the club shows!

Cresteds can be a very hormonal breed and when Star started her season she lost alot of her crest/mane, instead of being long and flowing like before it went really wispy and dead and alot feel out making it alot thinner than before. Its growing back now and to the stage where I could enter her in the ring again (not at the time of entries for this show though), but sadly I doubt it will ever be like it was before again! Fingers crossed she doesnt do this every season arggh
tink
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-08-2010, 06:39 AM
All the very best for today,you knoww i think she is little stunner
Petticoat
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-08-2010, 06:44 AM
Wishing you both all the best!! Go get em girl!!
DevilDogz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-08-2010, 07:05 PM
we got 4th out of 6.. She was very badly behaved! Ok not that bad, but not good either! Had some lovely comments on her including from the judge. Although she wont be getting an entry from me again.. Lots of people passed comment on her judging.. If ya face dont fit and all that. Oh well was a nice day out and I didnt expect any big placings.

Jackbox - where was you?!? I didnt have a clue who to look for and we didnt get numbers until we went in the ring so couldnt look for your friend.. Sorry I missed you.
Blu
Dogsey Senior
Female 

07-08-2010, 07:26 PM
Atleast you didn't have our pathetic excuse for a judge. She didn't even move us in the group and left us standing with the dogs stacked after shortlisting. Then she didn't understand how puppy group worked so the steward had to explain to her. In the puppy group she was telling someone to go on the table, go to a dog in the lineup going over it again on the floor, making it move then going over the dog on the table. Just glad she wasn't using a measure on poodles
Borderdawn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-08-2010, 07:41 PM
If you're not in it you cant win it, there will always be another day, and YOU took the best dog home, she is gorgeous!
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >