Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-07-2010, 12:00 PM

Going For A Massage Wednesday

For Christmas my daughter Charly treated me to some vouchers to go to our local health spa and have a full body massage.
I've saved them till I really need them as I can never afford to have any luxery like this normally. With all the stress of the last few weeks I have felt really tight and achey in my back and neck paticuarly.
So I have just phoned and booked myself in for midday Wednesday. I can't wait to be pampered for a whole hour.
Does anyone else have massages and how does it leave you feeling afterwards?
Azz
Administrator
Male 

05-07-2010, 01:30 PM
I love massages!! I could lie there all day

I used to have them in the hotels when I was abroad with work (in my last job). Never had a professional one here tho.

Hope you enjoy yours, they are very good for you as they stimulate your lymphatic system, as well as do wonders for you muscles and any knots you may have.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

05-07-2010, 02:01 PM
Never had one. But I am sure you will enjoy it and of course you have earned it.
bens mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-07-2010, 11:23 AM
i had 1 once and i loved it. i had soft tissue damage when that old man ran me over and had the soft tissue massage afterwards and loved that.
Trouble
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

14-07-2010, 11:53 AM
Oh I love a long deep massage from a professional, actually some of the best ones ever have been abroad on holiday. One sorted a shoulder problem that had been giving me grief for ages and 2 massages sorted it and it's never returned.
I usually fall asleep or feel really dozey while it's going on but it's wonderful afterwards. I'm sure you'll love it.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-07-2010, 04:00 PM
Its something I have never done but seriously considering it.

How did you find yours....did you enjoy it?