Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-07-2010, 07:44 AM

Good morning everyone - Sunday!

Morning all,

Mya needed a pee at ten to three this morning, but I was determined not to work another “night shift” so once she’d been I went back to bed. The two of them then decided at 5.30 that it was daylight, and breakfast should be served. They eventually gave up and waited for Baz who got up about an hour later. I finally dragged my weary bones out of bed at 8. Lovely!

Lots of washing to do today, and PP chicken and oven chips for lunch, courtesy of Baz

After that, TV and snoozing.....

Have a great Sunday, everyone, and stay safe.

Today's gem:
Friends may come and go, but enemies tend to accumulate.
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-07-2010, 07:46 AM
Morning Cuz xxxx

Had a lie in myself, well until Tess started barking at 8 and wouldn't give up

Hope everyone and yourself have a brill day
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

04-07-2010, 07:51 AM
Morning Vicki, morning Shane, morning all.

We were up early again today for our walk but it does a seem a little cooler today.

Car home but Peter is stumped by the hand brake so it is off up the garage in a bit to ask them to take a look and sort it more money, it has cost us a fortune to put right thank goodness most of it was done by Peter I dread too think what it would of cost in a garage. They should be able to sort it then pass it for its MOT. Fingers crossed its something simple.

Enjoy your lazy day Vicki you deserve it.

Have a good day all.
Lizzy23
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-07-2010, 07:52 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all i managed a layin thins morning as well, off to my Nieces christening today.

Have a great sunday everyone and stay safe
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-07-2010, 07:57 AM
Morning Vicki and all,
I was up at 5am to take Charly and her boyfriend to do a bootsale for thier holiday funds, after just 3hrs sleep.
I had a nice evening yesterday meeting the lovely Sheree when she came round and kindly left some stuff for our next bootsale for Shady. She is just as special a person as I imagined. Thankyou Sheree.
Have a good day everyone and enjoy the sun on yet another hot day.
Petticoat
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-07-2010, 08:04 AM
Morning Vicki
After quite a bad night last night and a good cry I am feeling alot better today!! The sun is out and my dogs are all okay, could I ask for more... well perhaps more than two numbers on the lottery would be nice but hey ho!!
Nothing at all planned for today now, so am going to enjoy the sunshine!!
xxx
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-07-2010, 08:20 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all. Dry and winder here but overcast. Much cooler than it has been which is good for sleeping. Back to work tomorrow after 2 weeks off. Don't know where the time has gone.

Have good Sunday all.
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-07-2010, 10:04 AM
Morning Vicki, morning Shane, morning all

I've had a relaxing morning, am sitting here with a colour on my hair and being pampered by mum and dad, plus had a very attentive Clive on the phone 3 times already.

I had a lovely day yesterday, visited Kim and saw my baby Bradley and his brothers Harvie and Rupert..photos to follow when I get home

Then I popped over to Bev's...lovely to meet you and your gorgeous babies too xx

(((hugs))) to you Claire, we will get over soon, I promise xx

Hope you all have a lovely Sunday
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-07-2010, 11:45 AM
Morning everyone,

Well my second cousin is over from Australia and she's a teacher and has offered some help and advice to help me get Davie to progress. So she's coming this afternoon, as the house is currently a tip I am in the middle of going mad cleaning! But having a coffee break at the moment.

The rest of the day is going to be prepping for the assignment due on Friday as well as lesson plans for Cadet Camp So busy busy and busy again!
ClaireandDaisy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-07-2010, 12:57 PM
Just got back from the Robin Hood Country Show with Daisy, where we met Fluffybland and Floyd. We had a nice time and Floyd is 2nd in the Scurry times so far!.
It was really nice to see so many families and dogs all co-existing.
Sarah Fisher was there and was giving a talk and advice. She was excellent and almost converted me. She is actually a very good trainer as well as doing the TT thing.