Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-06-2010, 05:40 AM

Morning all - Friday!

Morning all,

Here’s Friday, one of the busiest days of the week, and it’s going to be a tad grim for me. I have to go out this morning to get some safety footwear, so I’ll be late in, there’s just two of us today, and I have to spend an hour in a meeting this afternoon.

However..... if all goes well I’ll be leaving at 4 to go to my sister’s to have my hair done so there is a light at the end of the tunnel...... now if only I can reach it.......

Have a great day, everyone, and stay safe.

Today's gem:
When fear knocks at the door, and you answer, there will be no one there.
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-06-2010, 05:59 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all. Hope your day goes to plan today Vicki. This is my last day at work for 2 glorious weeks and I'm glad it's here I can tell ya! Off out for tea with Andrea then home with feet up in front of the tele is how my day is going to end! Have a good Friday all
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-06-2010, 06:04 AM
Morning Vicki and all,
Shady slept well in her crate last night which is more than I can say for me on the sofa. Perhaps I should have had some of her sedatives.
It took me 35 mins to finally get her back in her crate again after taking her to the toilet this morning as she really didn't want to be there and even nice cooked chicken couldn't persuade her.
Hope you all have a good day and that the end of the working day comes round quickly for you Vicki.
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-06-2010, 06:06 AM
Originally Posted by wufflehoond View Post
Morning Vicki, morning all. Hope your day goes to plan today Vicki. This is my last day at work for 2 glorious weeks and I'm glad it's here I can tell ya! Off out for tea with Andrea then home with feet up in front of the tele is how my day is going to end! Have a good Friday all
Morning J - I'm not jealous, honest......

Originally Posted by madmare View Post
Morning Vicki and all,
Shady slept well in her crate last night which is more than I can say for me on the sofa. Perhaps I should have had some of her sedatives.
It took me 35 mins to finally get her back in her crate again after taking her to the toilet this morning as she really didn't want to be there and even nice cooked chicken couldn't persuade her.
Hope you all have a good day and that the end of the working day comes round quickly for you Vicki.
Morning Bev - hugs honey x0x0x0x
Penry
Dogsey Senior
Male 

18-06-2010, 06:10 AM
Morning Gorgeous Vicki x x x x x x

Morning Gorgeous Aitch, Steph, Sheree,Jackie, Elaine, Sweetie Pie Pat, Jenny and all x x x x x

Thank crunchie it's Friday . . . yippeeee.

Vicki, photos of hair-do a must . . .

Have a good day all and be safe out there

x x x x x x x x x
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

18-06-2010, 06:25 AM
Morning Vicki, morning Shane, morning all.

Hope all goes too plan Vicki.

Gorden has dashed out of the door he has been called to an emergency budget meeting at 8. So there must be some news it was supposed too come next week. I hope its good news but listening too the news on tele I am not expecting it.

Shopping today and cooking Mark, Tracey and the children are round for lunch tomorrow as Michael flies out to Dubai Wednesday. I reckon he is doing the right thing. The state of things here.

Anyway enough of my doom and gloom.

Hope Shady settles alright today Bev and not too many struggles with the crate.

Have a good day all.
Emma
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-06-2010, 06:38 AM
Morning Vicki, Morning all,
Glad the sun is setting today, as stunning as it was, beautiful blue sky and just the right warmth, my legs hurt from standing up all day, and now spoiling my boys.
Vicki, I thought they turned off the light at the end of tunnel due to the GEC
Hope you have a great day no matter what you get up to
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-06-2010, 06:44 AM
Originally Posted by Penry View Post
Morning Gorgeous Vicki x x x x x x

Morning Gorgeous Aitch, Steph, Sheree,Jackie, Elaine, Sweetie Pie Pat, Jenny and all x x x x x

Thank crunchie it's Friday . . . yippeeee.

Vicki, photos of hair-do a must . . .

Have a good day all and be safe out there

x x x x x x x x x
Morning Shane

Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Morning Vicki, morning Shane, morning all.

Hope all goes too plan Vicki.

Gorden has dashed out of the door he has been called to an emergency budget meeting at 8. So there must be some news it was supposed too come next week. I hope its good news but listening too the news on tele I am not expecting it.

Shopping today and cooking Mark, Tracey and the children are round for lunch tomorrow as Michael flies out to Dubai Wednesday. I reckon he is doing the right thing. The state of things here.

Anyway enough of my doom and gloom.

Hope Shady settles alright today Bev and not too many struggles with the crate.

Have a good day all.
Morning Lynn - I'm hoping the news for Gorden is good, hon x0x

Originally Posted by Emma View Post
Morning Vicki, Morning all,
Glad the sun is setting today, as stunning as it was, beautiful blue sky and just the right warmth, my legs hurt from standing up all day, and now spoiling my boys.
Vicki, I thought they turned off the light at the end of tunnel due to the GEC
Hope you have a great day no matter what you get up to
Afternoon Emma - you could be right about the light - there's no sign of it yet!
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-06-2010, 07:15 AM
Morning Vicki, morning Shane, morning all

Todays gem was a bit scary Vicki....I'm here all alone at the moment , well apart from Leon who is asleep in the hall but useless when people come to the door, or don't as the gem suggests

We went out at 6 this morning, just a short walk to the allotments but Leon was pulling on his lead, I let him off and he did this sort of lop sided trotting, he was trying to gallop over to the hedges for tiddles, bless his little heart. His eyes are so bright and he seems so happy...maybe it was the angel cake he had for breakfast...just so I could get his tablets into him, he had some toast offered him but his eyes were staring at the cake simply demanding it came off the worktop and into his bowl...how could I resist?

I must get on with the accounts today...been saying that all week and its just been relentless here, I really don't want to spend my weekend tied to the desk if I can help it.

Have a great Friday all
esmed
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-06-2010, 08:15 AM
Morning vicki, morning all.

Not had a good start to the day after Monty threw up on the bedroom carpet at 5am. There's nothing quite like that wretching noise dogs make to instantly wake you up!!

Managed to get back to sleep for a bit after cleaning up - the dog managed to get back to sleep much quicker and was already in my side of the bed by the time I'd finished scrubbing the carpet!!

Am looking forward to this evening as we're having friends round to watch the England game and I'm doing a Mexican feast for tea. Can't wait!

Have a good Friday everyone.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >