Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
chaz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-06-2010, 11:32 PM

Beware of the rabbit.

This probally shouldn't of made me laugh but it did.

I was cleaning out the rabbits earlier, when I do the dogs are shut away and when I'm cleaning out a run I let that rabbit out to have run of the bedroom and hall way, and halfway through cleaning out Drew's cage the door went, so I shouted I'll be there in a min and put Drew away. When I opened the door there was a strange woman apparently a new neighbour wanting to meet everyone, she also had her pet Westie there off lead, when I opened the door it ran in, and wouldn't listen to its owner. I went to get it but it went into the bedroom, which worried me.

Now with my rabbits I have dog lover Drew, and hormonal Harmony, who demands that anyone but me needs permission to go near her cage, on a good day she'll give it

Guess what run the dog went to, when I got there all I saw was the dog sniffing around and Harmony fly at it after stamping growling at the dog, the dog legged it, straight out the flat.

Any working terrier peeps want a new dog
lozzibear
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-06-2010, 11:42 PM
aw lol what a stupid woman though for letting her dog just run into your home! thats so rude! i would never let jake do that, and even when we are at my bfs i watch jake like a hawk, even though everyone there love him and its like second home for him, but i would never want him to break or damage something by accident (he is a total clutz) that doesnt belong to me. its just plain rude to let a dog do that, especially when she doesnt know you.
tillytheterrier
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-06-2010, 06:33 AM
How funny. Dont think that little dog will be bothering any more buns! The joys of owning female rabbits!