Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
sid&kira
Dogsey Junior
Female 

16-05-2010, 06:09 PM

Kira's first ever dog show!! :)

Well it was Kiras 1st dog show today (just a fun one as part of a dog awareness day) and we had a great day , met up with some other husky owners I know from another forum

There was a trainer there who talked absolute ********, she got loads of dogs in the ring and was doing a lil training talk, me n Rob were in there with Kira and Nooks and we were just laughing together at the bullsh*t she was spewing lol. She had a woman whos dog was a puller, so she stuck a halti on it, then claimed that the dog was trying to put her in her place when it bumped her leg... err no love, its trying to get that bloody halti off!! lol

Then she wanted another pully dog so turned around and went 'You...' and came over to me! I was like... im perfectly happy with my dogs lead manners thanks , but she insisted because she'd seen Kira pull me towards other dogs and sniffing the grass. She said she was being disrespectful and dominating me... I say its because the only time she really goes on grass is at the dog park, were shes allowed to run and play with other dogs! lol She took Kira off me to show me how it was done n I SOOO wanted to go 'Kira... HIKE!' LMFAO! I just kept looking at Rob n Naomi (other husky owners) n laughing

Well she didnt win anything, but she got 3 rosettes (shes lost one already), 2 are sorta 'well done for entering' ones, ad one is a nice green 4th place one, which she got in the young handler class, a young lad called Greg took a shine to her, and I let him enter with Kira. He had to walk her round the ring a few times and get her to sit in front of the judge, he did really well bless him, especially as he was scared of dogs before today!

Anyway, enough rambling, here's ya pics

Waiting...

Meeting Tikanni and Steve

Kira and Tikanni

Showing off her Rosettes

My helper and her young handler, Greg

We got loads of free Fish4dogs dental things, and some Fish4dogs little stars treats, in her classes she won some wainwrights treats and some pedigree rodeos
sid&kira
Dogsey Junior
Female 

16-05-2010, 06:51 PM
Can you see the pics?
cassassin
Dogsey Junior
Female 

16-05-2010, 07:33 PM
Yes! I <3 Kira she is faboo x

Sounds like you both had a great day!
Tassle
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-05-2010, 07:51 PM
Lovely - glad you had a good day
RedyreRotties
Dogsey Junior
Female 

16-05-2010, 07:54 PM
She looks beautiful!
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-05-2010, 07:56 PM
Some of these so called trainers are under such dillusionment aren't they, and it makes me wonder how on earth they manage to get away with it, or even call themselves trainers She certainly met her match with you though didn't she!!! Well done for those rosettes that Kira did manage to collect, and she's a little stunner isn't she
sid&kira
Dogsey Junior
Female 

16-05-2010, 08:43 PM
Thanks guys She done me proud

We wiped the smug look off 'ms milans' face in the ring tho lol, she walked round beautifully! (we had treats)
linda76
New Member!
Female 

29-05-2010, 04:03 PM
hi everyone i am very interested in showing my king charles i got but im not sure how it works i have called her bella as our home name for her but would like to no how i start up a show name with bella in it for her all help would be appriciated