View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Petticoat
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-05-2010, 01:48 PM

We had a visitor yesterday! (English Setter)

Some of you longer residents of Dogsey, may remember our member Scorpio's puppy Bradley (Baby Bradders ), you may also remember his dad Fabian and his mum Bramble? Well yesterday his Mum Bramble came to visit us!! With her humans of course! They came to visit as we are hoping that when they go on holiday, we are going to look after Bramble. We wanted to make sure the girls got on, we knew the boys would like her, as they love anything really! Bramble suffers terrible SA and cannot go into kennels and the people who usually have her, cannot have her this time... So after Codee's spay we are hoping to have Bramble for a weekend and then if ok, we will have her for 3 weeks in September Well it gets us used to dog number 4!!!
Here she is...

Thanks for looking
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-05-2010, 02:21 PM
Bless her little heart, and bless Deacon who is head over heels in love with her

She really is a darling and I thought she would get on well with your gang...it will be so hard for you to let her go back home after the hols, it always was the same for me when she came to stay with her Goldie pal Bailey (RIP).

You were the first person I thought of when Christine told me of their dilemma so I'm chuffed to bits that it's all worked out.

Thanks for posting the piccies xx
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

12-05-2010, 03:22 PM
How nice Claire that you are going too help out. She is going too have a lovely time with you.
Petticoat
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-05-2010, 05:10 PM
Originally Posted by scorpio View Post
Bless her little heart, and bless Deacon who is head over heels in love with her

She really is a darling and I thought she would get on well with your gang...it will be so hard for you to let her go back home after the hols, it always was the same for me when she came to stay with her Goldie pal Bailey (RIP).

You were the first person I thought of when Christine told me of their dilemma so I'm chuffed to bits that it's all worked out.

Thanks for posting the piccies xx
Aw thanks Sheree, they are so lovely and I can fully understand why they can't put her into boarding kennels, she is very 'setter' like, she is a counter surfer, a food thief (loves bread!!), turns off and is norty!! But she is so pretty and loving, she is great practise for my 4th and I will be upset, I know when she goes home, but I will have my 4th to think about then!! (With your help )
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
How nice Claire that you are going too help out. She is going too have a lovely time with you.
Aw thanks Lynn, when Sheree and Christine told me her story and the fact she is a setter, I couldn't say no... it will be lovely having a girly setter here again!!
Anne-Marie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-05-2010, 05:24 PM
I remember (being an older Dogsey member!! )

So wonderful to see photos of them. Don't they look fab together
Petticoat
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-05-2010, 05:59 PM
Originally Posted by Anne-Marie View Post
I remember (being an older Dogsey member!! )

So wonderful to see photos of them. Don't they look fab together
Thanks AM They do, Codee reacted really well to her too, I always worry about bitches together... but they were fine
lozzibear
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-05-2010, 07:29 PM
oh she looks lovely!