Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Petticoat
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-05-2010, 01:07 PM

What do you do to 'spoil' your dog?

You know, when they have been really good, how do you spoil them? With Codee she has a (human) biscuit, she is food orientated and the boys lots of cuddles and if they are really good, a nice homecooked dinner, awww!!
What do you do?
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-05-2010, 01:10 PM
Leon has become addicted to those little sponge cakes that I had to tempt him to eat.

Whenever we come back in for a walk he will rush straight to the utility room and stare at the box...he also rushes there if you ask him if he has been a good boy, bless.

Another little treat he has had recently is steak, they had some on special offer, I bought a load of it for Clive but, regrettably , couldn't get it all in the freezer so had to cook a batch up of it...guess who got it?
Petticoat
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-05-2010, 01:28 PM
Originally Posted by scorpio View Post
Leon has become addicted to those little sponge cakes that I had to tempt him to eat.

Whenever we come back in for a walk he will rush straight to the utility room and stare at the box...he also rushes there if you ask him if he has been a good boy, bless.

Another little treat he has had recently is steak, they had some on special offer, I bought a load of it for Clive but, regrettably , couldn't get it all in the freezer so had to cook a batch up of it...guess who got it?
Jamie and Deacon have just informed me they are about to leave for Buckinghamshire Steak? The boy is spoilt!!
Dachshund
Dogsey Junior
Female 

12-05-2010, 01:30 PM
Fugnus gets a loofah dog, he goes mad for them! The others are pretty food orientated so anything edible is fine by them
Dalmollie lover
New Member!
Male 

12-05-2010, 02:38 PM
my girl loves the milk bones everytime she comes in she takes me to the kitchen to get her one...
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-05-2010, 03:01 PM
I read the title of your thread and thought...........Good God these are spoilt all day everyday, what with me sitting on the floor and them the chair, being pounced on by four dogs all wanting a cuddle at once, kissing them all day, telling Bruce ''how sexy are you'', Reah... ''who's Mommies special girl'', Skye...... ''Mommies pinky girl is a sweetheart'' and Tess .....''Mommies waggly bum girl do you want a love from mommy'' ( and they hear that all day long )........then I realised what you meant

Bikkies barrel is a favourite
Lou
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-05-2010, 08:06 PM
Diesel loves cheese If he's really good, he gets a cube of cheese
esmed
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-05-2010, 08:26 PM
Monty gets a drop of milk if he's really good as he goes mental for it! Alternatively I make a special trip to the butchers and get him a nice big bone.
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-05-2010, 08:27 PM
Roast chicken and a massage. Actually, I wouldn't mind that myself
cassassin
Dogsey Junior
Female 

12-05-2010, 09:26 PM
I make my own pupcakes from scratch ^____^

Most recently, the boys (and a few neighbourhood doggle friends) were treated to a banana pupcake with peanut butter frosting and crunchy kibble sprinkles on top! ^____^

Apart from the kibble, these are all edible by humans too! Dun taste too great, but human grade nonetheless! ^____^
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >