Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
waifsnstrays
Dogsey Junior
Female 

09-03-2010, 09:21 PM

What should I do

there is a couple that cum in the pub where i work we have known them a few years through the pub and a couple of parties at ours. They have asked us to look after there dog in august while they are away i have said yes aslong as buster and bert get on with him. it is a lurcher cross i know my 2 will have no problem with it but it hasn't been socialsed properly when i got bert about 2 years since i told her to cum to training with bobby she did on berts 5 th week and because he played up and wanted to play with everything that moved she never came again. she came in the pub on friday and said that bobby had seen his lead the other day for the first time in 6 months and went daft and they moan that everytime the door is open he legs it ( i wonder why) i then got told by her husband last night that he doesn't have a lead and collar so i've offered to loan her them while she brings him up on friday i think that is why she said she couldn't make it on sunday. He is a lovely dog and just needs training i have seen him at there house i will walk him with mine if he does come to stay but on the field he will be on a harness and tracking lead her hubby is tellin me to keep him but we can't but wondered about tryin to foster him while we find him a forever home where he will get what he needs