Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
riverside
New Member!
Female 

07-03-2010, 09:59 PM

Grooming prices

recently moved so i'm looking for a new groomer live in suffolk interested in price quotes and any recommendations
Harley & Me
Dogsey Senior
Female 

20-03-2010, 05:35 PM
I'm afraid I don't live anywhere near by so can't recommend anyone.

As for prices I think it depends what you want doing, we have just booked Harley in for a full grooming session and that is costing us £45. This includes washing the dog, cutting/grooming the dog with grooming sissor tools (not clippers) and doing his nails etc.

So the full works , I know it sounds a lot as it did to me but all of this could easily taken well over an hour maybe even two. When you look at it by the time they have paid for the products and tools they use, possible money towards renting where they work plus money for themselves for the job it doesn't seem too much after all. Obviously I'll be able to better coment on whether the cost was worth it after my dog has been .

Good luck with finding a local groomer, there are lots of tips on this part of the from relating to dog grooming so I'm sure that will help.

Rose
silv
Dogsey Junior
Female 

21-03-2010, 08:51 PM
I m in Norfolk, too far I know but prices may be similar.
I see you have a cairn........I would charge £25 for bath, clip, ears,nails
And for a hand strip would be £35.
Good luck in finding a good one