Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-02-2010, 01:00 PM

Zena at 15 months now

You haven't seen her since October, but now that she's put some weight back on and grown some coat, I thought it was time for a quick photoshoot out on our walk this morning. Where she was all shaved and cut underneath is growing back a treat, but soooo much thicker, especially on her chest, and she's growing out instead of up now!

Waiting for her ball, she always lifts that leg when I say wait!

The wind in her hair lol!

Just a boring old sit

and another but in a different spot lol!

She was supposed to be looking at me here, but another dog was coming!

Walking alongside, she never takes those beady eyes off me when she's walking alongside

and home to bed (not for long though! )

that's only coz I'm sitting on the puter next to her, otherwise she wouldn't be in that bed!

Thanks for looking, she's all growed up now isn't she, I want another now!!!!
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-02-2010, 01:11 PM
Oh Aitch....... what a beautiful young "lady" Zena has grown into..... just dreamy
liverbird
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-02-2010, 01:11 PM
wow!!! Helan she is absolutely stunning
she looks a big girl too, and filling out lovely
Beautiful
bugzy
Dogsey Senior
Female 

26-02-2010, 01:22 PM
She's just as Beautifull as ever xxx
Tillymint
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-02-2010, 01:34 PM
She's grown into a lovely young lady hasn't she! Glad her fur has grown back well, she has a lovely coat
Rookgeordiegirl
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-02-2010, 01:41 PM
Wow helen isnt she growing into a beautiful young lady
(Not that she wasnt beautiful,as a young pup,you know what I mean LOL)

jeanette
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-02-2010, 01:52 PM
Woe how she's grown
She is gorgeous, great to see her again.
And how are you young lady? Well enough to be using the 'puter?
lilypup
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-02-2010, 04:29 PM
oh helen she is looking gorgeous!! all growed up and so beautiful!! her coat is looking sooooo much better too!

any chance of us meeting for a walk this weekend??
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-02-2010, 04:36 PM
Originally Posted by Vicki View Post
Oh Aitch....... what a beautiful young "lady" Zena has grown into..... just dreamy
Thanks Vicki, she looked soooo awful after they got at her with their scissors and clippers I never thought it would grow back at one point!

Originally Posted by liverbird View Post
wow!!! Helan she is absolutely stunning
she looks a big girl too, and filling out lovely
Beautiful
Thanks Karen, I'm hoping you don't think she looks too fat coz my breeder said 37 kgs is unheard of in any of her dogs, but then again, even though she was a skinny little greyhound after that spey, she has actually only put on ONE pound in weight since November on the day of that op, even though she is filling out quite rapidly! I'm keeping a very strict eye on her atm as you can imagine, but yes, she is a big one! She's almost (but not quite) as gorgeous as someone else I know

Originally Posted by bugzy View Post
She's just as Beautifull as ever xxx
Thanks bugzy, by the end of March she should be at her best, I'm lucky, coz you just never know which way it's going to go after the trauma of a spey do you!

Originally Posted by Tillymint View Post
She's grown into a lovely young lady hasn't she! Glad her fur has grown back well, she has a lovely coat
Thanks Tilly. I was hoping it would be the same as you had with your Tilly, coz just like you it was falling out in handfuls for almost a month! I'm sure that new salmon food is giving her this great shine although you can't see it so much today without any sun (sun??? wossat then??? )

Originally Posted by Rookgeordiegirl View Post
Wow helen isnt she growing into a beautiful young lady
(Not that she wasnt beautiful,as a young pup,you know what I mean LOL)

jeanette
Thanks Jeanette, and I wanted to get a chance to thankyou for your lovely card and note you sent me, and although I wanted to reply, I had lost my address book, so I put up a thread in the dogsey love section! Hop;e you saw it anyway, and now that I've found that address book (as yer do lol!) I will write.xxxxx

Originally Posted by Nippy View Post
Woe how she's grown
She is gorgeous, great to see her again.
And how are you young lady? Well enough to be using the 'puter?
Thanks Jen, sorry to hear about your fall, but couldn't reply at the time, but I'm still keeping an eye on you and hope you're improving.xxx

Yes, I had to do the pics coz my breeder was desperate to see her again via e-mail and pics coz she can't believe she weighs 37kgs coz the sister she has only weighs 30!!! NO, I don't spoil mydogs, but I think Zena is well muscled up coz of all her mad walks and playing with her friends and muscle weighs more than fat doesn't it? It's got me well worried, coz Dave said don't put any more on her, she's fine as she is, you can see her waist, feel her backbone and ribs with a flat hand, and the vet didn't say anything to me the other week, he said she looked great, and you know what they're like with weight! I'm getting better and better, I can't believe it, but I'm not going to ruin it all by sitting back at myt desk, I'll stay on this little lappy for a while. I just thought I'd post them up while I had the chance, and glad I did.xxx You take care of yourself too.xxx
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-02-2010, 04:47 PM
Originally Posted by lilypup View Post
oh helen she is looking gorgeous!! all growed up and so beautiful!! her coat is looking sooooo much better too!

any chance of us meeting for a walk this weekend??
Thanks Claire, and I've just lefgt you a msge on your phone, tomorrow is good?! I'd like you to see her now coz you saidhow skinny she was after that spey and now I'm hoping you won't tell me she's too fat lol!xxxx
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 > Last »