View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Psychology
New Member!
Male 

18-01-2010, 10:56 AM

Psychological Study on perception of protective and aggressive behaviours in dogs

Hi Everybody!

I am a 3rd year psychology student at the University of Portsmouth.
My third year project is on perceptions of protective and aggressive behaviours in domestic dogs.

I would be extremely grateful if as many people as possible on this forum could complete my questionnaire, its relatively short.

The perception of protective and aggressive behaviours in the domestic dog.
Survey (http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/T3TZR5C)

Thank you very much for your time and if you have any questions do not hesitate to contact me on psy70558@myport.ac.uk
Psychology
New Member!
Male 

18-01-2010, 10:58 AM
Note: The questionnaire can only be filled out once per computer, it will not let you complete one questionnaire then complete another on the same computer.
This is to stop results be tampered with, so one person could not fill out 100 questionnaires etc.
Thankyou
galty
Dogsey Senior
Male 

18-01-2010, 11:30 AM
Originally Posted by Psychology View Post
Note: The questionnaire can only be filled out once per computer, it will not let you complete one questionnaire then complete another on the same computer.
This is to stop results be tampered with, so one person could not fill out 100 questionnaires etc.
Thankyou

Think if I knock my Cookies off I can complete the Questionaire again in a different way.

Any way have completed and will not do so
Emma
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-01-2010, 11:40 AM
can I complete your survey as I am not in the UK, just wondering if that mattered?
And Galty LOL at you
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

18-01-2010, 07:49 PM
Good luck with your study
ClaireandDaisy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-01-2010, 08:21 PM
I did the questionaire...but was a bit foxed TBH at where it was going. Some of the questions make big assumptions.
I can only see that the conclusions can be how many people with children have aggressive dogs, which seems a bit odd.
I mean - one question - `has your dog been protective of a stranger` doesn`t make sense. Protecting the stranger from what exactly?