Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-01-2010, 01:47 PM

Just Curious

I got to wondering what your sleeping arrangements are.

Here its cold feet on Patrick a must.
A low snorting come snoring noise from the floor

A black & white fur hat that vibrates a humming noise, which can be either annoying or soothing, depending on what your mood is and get periodically slow releases of acupuncture in my head, taking away all the stress

For all of you rushing out now to buy these things....the floor snorting/snoring is Reah

And the Black and white fur hat is our cat Skip.

Anyone else have funny sleeping partners
lozzibear
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-01-2010, 01:49 PM
jake is my wee sleeping partner lol... he either comes up for cuddles as soon as the light goes out, and nods off in my arms. or he just lies at the end of my bed, snoring his wee head off lol.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-01-2010, 01:51 PM
Squashed right on the edge of the bed, hanging on to the duvet for dear life whilst Mo and hubby claim the rest of the bed
I must say though that when she is in the right position Mo keeps my back beautifully warm
Wozzy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-01-2010, 01:53 PM
My sleeping arrangements are predominantly alone! Definately no dogs and only joined by the OH at the weekends (2 adults in a childs single bed is awkward to say the least!)
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-01-2010, 02:01 PM
Originally Posted by lozzibear View Post
jake is my wee sleeping partner lol... he either comes up for cuddles as soon as the light goes out, and nods off in my arms. or he just lies at the end of my bed, snoring his wee head off lol.
I used to have a cat called Eddie that would lie in my arms and sleep soundly like a baby
Originally Posted by Nippy View Post
Squashed right on the edge of the bed, hanging on to the duvet for dear life whilst Mo and hubby claim the rest of the bed
I must say though that when she is in the right position Mo keeps my back beautifully warm
Yes Skip does keep my head warm I have to say....although his constant purring can be annoying at times
Originally Posted by Leanne_W View Post
My sleeping arrangements are predominantly alone! Definately no dogs and only joined by the OH at the weekends (2 adults in a childs single bed is awkward to say the least!)
Ummmmmmmmmm but fun too eh!!!!
Sara
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-01-2010, 02:09 PM
I have a Mouse (my 4 kg Dachshund shaped hot water bottle LOL) snuggled up against my side, under covers, and if she can manage it, actually up underneath my pajama shirt, so she can snuggle against skin... she snores... LOUDLY lol. My Ollie sleeps right next to my bed, on his dog bed. he's allowed to sleep on the bed, but preferres not to. tho as soon as he knows I'm awake, hes up like a shot, demanding snuggle time... you see I ignored him for SOOOO LONG! LOL
x-clo-x
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-01-2010, 02:10 PM
daphni definately takes over the whole bed... i dont know how a dog as small as her, takes up a whole double bed but she manages it its even worse when james (my oh) and mutley (his crested) stay over, then im left clinging to the side, while daphni n mutley lie in the middle, and james sprawls over the rest of it. but i wouldnt have it any other way
magpye
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-01-2010, 02:26 PM
Pharaoh snuggled under the covers happy recipient of cold feet pressed against his back or chest. Kismet snuggled up next to me keeping the duvet firmly tucked down and a soothing gentle snore coming from beside the bed as selkie spreads herself under the window along the length of the turned off and largely redundant radiator!

Bliss
Lou
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-01-2010, 03:23 PM
Diesel sleeps at the bottom of our bed If he gets too hot he gets off and sleeps on his own bed on the floor......
jesterjenn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-01-2010, 03:30 PM
Me and Hubby sleep upstairs, Jess and Harley sleep downstairs in the living room.

Dogs are allowed upstairs (well Jess is), but they don't really go up there as we don't spend a lot of time up there.
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >