Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-01-2010, 04:21 PM

A bit of Birmingham and BC's

The weather has been bad here today. We had to go shopping on foot so this is our journey (No Reah as the weather too bad for her legs)

On the way there
we met the ''snow family''

Waiting with Dad outside the shops

On the way back home

Passing the bus terminus, poor Pat got snowballed by the other drivers

Almost home now Dad

And finally....we reached our house

Sorry the pics taken on mob...not brill, but we had some fun and the dogs out for the count now.
Benzmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-01-2010, 04:28 PM
Looks like a nice wander Steph, and you guys seem to have a fair bit of snow left ours has all but gone now, just some patches of sheet ice left
jesterjenn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-01-2010, 04:39 PM
Looks like a brilliant way to get to the shops (in this weather anyway )
aliwin
Dogsey Senior
Female 

13-01-2010, 04:49 PM
Lovin Pat getting snowballed! It's been a pretty miserable day hasn't it. I have spent hours throwing snowballs for Dizzy to chase! And still snowing now!
lilypup
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-01-2010, 04:51 PM
wow it looks very grim out there! nice piccies though and i bet you were all glad to get home!!
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-01-2010, 04:58 PM
You've had as much again as we have down here by the looks of things, but I'm loving this thick, fresh stuff coz I can walk so much better on it. Lol at poor Pat there getting snowballed by his mates

I hope Pat carried all the shopping back whilst you held the dogs then?? Funny how the men prefer to wait outside isn't it?? I had that last Saturday when Dave had to take me to the supermarket, and that was a first in 28 years!!! He opted for waiting in the car, he doesn't do Tesco's he said, and who can blame him! Great pics there Steph of your little shopping trip
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-01-2010, 05:15 PM
Originally Posted by Benzmum View Post
Looks like a nice wander Steph, and you guys seem to have a fair bit of snow left ours has all but gone now, just some patches of sheet ice left
We never lost the first lot before it came down again, foster son has done 2 & half days at school since the 5th Jan
Originally Posted by jesterjenn View Post
Looks like a brilliant way to get to the shops (in this weather anyway )
We had a great walk, even if abit thick in places
Originally Posted by aliwin View Post
Lovin Pat getting snowballed! It's been a pretty miserable day hasn't it. I have spent hours throwing snowballs for Dizzy to chase! And still snowing now!
Still snowing upto 1/2 hour ago, been on all through the night and day
Originally Posted by lilypup View Post
wow it looks very grim out there! nice piccies though and i bet you were all glad to get home!!
Think the dogs were poop'd
Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
You've had as much again as we have down here by the looks of things, but I'm loving this thick, fresh stuff coz I can walk so much better on it. Lol at poor Pat there getting snowballed by his mates

I hope Pat carried all the shopping back whilst you held the dogs then?? Funny how the men prefer to wait outside isn't it?? I had that last Saturday when Dave had to take me to the supermarket, and that was a first in 28 years!!! He opted for waiting in the car, he doesn't do Tesco's he said, and who can blame him! Great pics there Steph of your little shopping trip
I carried the shopping hun, mind only had 1 bag, mainly chicken,rabbit,guineapig stuff...and burgers for us for tonight (Pats cooking as we speak)

Note how Skye isn't waiting with them.....she sat outside the shop waiting for me....loyal girl
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-01-2010, 05:22 PM
Brilliant

Poor pat
Lou
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-01-2010, 05:37 PM
Aww Bless Those pictures are fab! The dogs looked they enjoyed their walk. Thanks for sharing x
elaineb
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-01-2010, 05:37 PM
Great pcs sis!! hmmmm now I wonder who was carrying the shopping then!!!! You by any chance

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >