Our sister sites
Our sister sites
lilypup
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-01-2010, 05:58 PM

Lily and friends! (jrt and cats)

here is lily with shinobi and coco.

and yet another of her weird positions she gets into! oh and excuse the blur of cat! coco decided to get up and move!

lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-01-2010, 06:04 PM
Even Dougal, our King of weird positions hasn't tried lying like that yet. Weird pup

Still, she looks perfectly happy with the moggies
lozzibear
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-01-2010, 06:04 PM
aw, so cute! they all look so cute together, and they all look so similar size wise lol
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-01-2010, 06:12 PM
Lol at Lily there with her legs akimber She's sooo funny that little monkey of yours and I can't wait to meet up again to see her in the flesh and nor can Zena! I tried ringing you earlier this week but you were out, can't remember what day, but the afternoon you were visiting your friend and it was pouring down, and I tried up till about 7pm!

She's looking all growed up there isn't she, I'm sure she's grown over Christmas!!! See ya soon I hope xxxx
lilypup
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-01-2010, 06:13 PM
Originally Posted by lore View Post
Even Dougal, our King of weird positions hasn't tried lying like that yet. Weird pup

Still, she looks perfectly happy with the moggies
i know! i think she is double or even triple jointed!! she loves them. i'm sure she thinks that she is part cat anyway. quite often she'll get washed by them, even my temperamental tortie gives her a kiss!

Originally Posted by lozzibear View Post
aw, so cute! they all look so cute together, and they all look so similar size wise lol
yep, she stopped growing when she hit cat size which i was quite happy about!
lilypup
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-01-2010, 06:17 PM
Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
Lol at Lily there with her legs akimber She's sooo funny that little monkey of yours and I can't wait to meet up again to see her in the flesh and nor can Zena! I tried ringing you earlier this week but you were out, can't remember what day, but the afternoon you were visiting your friend and it was pouring down, and I tried up till about 7pm!

She's looking all growed up there isn't she, I'm sure she's grown over Christmas!!! See ya soon I hope xxxx
i did think of you yesterday as i managed to trick another person into thinking she is a mini gsd!!!

oh that's a shame! that might have been the day we went to the cinema, didn't get back until gone 9! so it's back to just weekends until the evenings get lighter cos i'm back at work on monday. maybe next weekend?

she might have expanded around the waist a little! with all those yummy treats from you and wishbone that she has been enjoying!

xxxxxxx
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-01-2010, 06:23 PM
Originally Posted by lilypup View Post
i did think of you yesterday as i managed to trick another person into thinking she is a mini gsd!!!

oh that's a shame! that might have been the day we went to the cinema, didn't get back until gone 9! so it's back to just weekends until the evenings get lighter cos i'm back at work on monday. maybe next weekend?

she might have expanded around the waist a little! with all those yummy treats from you and wishbone that she has been enjoying!

xxxxxxx
Lol, not quite a little dumpling yet though! Oh I just love her, she makes me laugh!!!! You'll be pleased to hear that Zena has put on some weight too, I've upped her meals to make up for that awful 2 weeks when she didn't eat, and she's mad for those fish skins from Fish4dogs, she can't get enough of them, she'll do anything for them, so I've ordered some of their little treats for when she's thinking of being naughty!!! She can have one when she's being good too though coz I'm not that mean with my treats!!! I will bring some along for Dylan and Lily when I meet up with you xxxxxxx
lilypup
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-01-2010, 06:29 PM
Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
Lol, not quite a little dumpling yet though! Oh I just love her, she makes me laugh!!!! You'll be pleased to hear that Zena has put on some weight too, I've upped her meals to make up for that awful 2 weeks when she didn't eat, and she's mad for those fish skins from Fish4dogs, she can't get enough of them, she'll do anything for them, so I've ordered some of their little treats for when she's thinking of being naughty!!! She can have one when she's being good too though coz I'm not that mean with my treats!!! I will bring some along for Dylan and Lily when I meet up with you xxxxxxx
that is great to hear that zena has put some weight on!! and when her beautiful coat grows back she will be back to all her super model beauty!!

that's really interesting about those fish skins. i need a high level reward for lily as although she is still very good when we're out, she has discovered squirrels and i want to try and distract her from chasing them! you know when you just think they are getting a little to big for their boots! plus she has just hit 8 months so i think she is testing the boundaries again!
Toby
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-01-2010, 06:47 PM
Love how she's lying in that last pic, it's kind of a reverse froggy dog position
tillytheterrier
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-01-2010, 07:07 PM
aw bless. good old rubber bones Lily! she should be in a circus, folding herself into strange shapes. either that or a 'big' cat trainer!!
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >