Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
mo
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-05-2005, 10:54 AM

sooo pleased

As some of you know I have alaskan Malamutes, and they are not renowned for being very social with other dogs well the pups I bred in December are all at the moment doing really well, getting along brilliantly with other dogs (of course this can change as they grow older) but at the moment I am so pleased with their conduct, (they will be 6 months on 1st june) I took them for a nice walk in some local woods, yesterday, and normally if I see other dogs (because of my adults being a bit funny) I normally put them on lead. anyway I shouted to the owner of these other dogs were his dogs friendly, he replied, they were very good with other dogs so, with my dogs on lead I introduced them, there was the usual sniffing of body parts, tails wagging all round, and we let them all off lead, it was wonderful seing them all playing together, there was no grabbing of necks or mouthing of each other, just a good ole run around, til they all came over to us and lay down totally happy. I had a warm glow all afternoon fingers crossed they stay like this.

Mo
Emm
Dogsey Veteran

29-05-2005, 10:59 AM
sounds like you are doing a really good job with them - there is nothing better than seeing dogs running around playing together
Shadowboxer
Fondly Remembered
Female  Diamond Supporter 

29-05-2005, 11:25 AM
That is excellent Mo I hope that their good nature continues into adolescence and beyond.
bellaluna
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-05-2005, 11:51 AM
Ooooh Mo that's so great. Just keep workin at it, and hopefully it will "stick"

I know that warm glow
Hayley SBT
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-05-2005, 12:31 PM
ohh weldone mo, so pleased for you, i feel the same about my staffies, amazing with other dogs! a wonderful feeling! congrats
Meg
Supervisor

29-05-2005, 02:16 PM
Thats great Mo and it makes all your hard work raising them worth while
Carole
Supervisor

29-05-2005, 06:22 PM
thats great Mo