View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
MelG
Dogsey Junior
Female 

29-11-2009, 11:17 PM

Loving home offered- boxer bitch wanted!

Hi all!
We would be delighted to offer a very loving and happy home to a boxer bitch who needs rehoming! She would need to be good with children and other dogs as she would be a new buddie for our 9 month old boxer Lola! She would also need to be used to cats.
We can offer her lots of love and attention, long walks and the very best care.
If you have a boxer that you need to rehome, or know of someone that nees to rehome their boxer I would love to hear from you!
Hali
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-11-2009, 08:36 AM
Hi there.

have you tried the boxer rescue organisations?

Are you also sure that getting another bitch is the best option - although many do live well together, it is often better to have one of each sex.
Katie23
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-11-2009, 01:05 PM
^^^ agree with above

id never have 2 bitches together again

good luck in your search though
wendyann
Dogsey Senior
Female 

30-11-2009, 03:43 PM
I have 1 boxer bitch and 2 cavalier bitches, and there has never been a cross word between them! maybe I am lucky?!
Hali
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-11-2009, 03:54 PM
Originally Posted by wendyann View Post
I have 1 boxer bitch and 2 cavalier bitches, and there has never been a cross word between them! maybe I am lucky?!
I did say that many do live happily together (and I didn't mean just in relation to boxers, but any female dogs).

I think there is also more of a risk with things not working out where the new dog is not a pup.
MelG
Dogsey Junior
Female 

30-11-2009, 04:49 PM
Thanks for all your replys. Yes we have registerd with boxer rescue, just waiting for one suitable for our family. The reason that I decided to ask on here too is that we would really like to introduce a buddie for Lola asap as I think that the younger she is the better it will be for her to accept them into our home. She is such a funny little thing and so far is so gentle and playful with any other dog that she meets. I will take on board the advice about having two bitches together, the main reason that we are thinking of another bitch is that we cant have Lola neuterd (hope thats how you spell it??? Lol) as she has juvenile vaginitis and our vet advises us to let her have her first season and the hormones will clear it up, otherwise she could suffer from it always! So a male would'nt be such a good idea. We did think that we could always get a castrated male, but was still worried that while Lola is in season he wouldnt be able to leave her alone, not good for either of them! lol
We have our fingers crossed that our future new family member will come our way very soon! X