Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
lozzibear
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-10-2009, 12:12 AM

Proud of my boy

ive been so so proud of jake recently, he really is an amazing dog.

he has an awesome temperament and loves everyone, i have never met a friendlier dog! lol so i always think he is amazing that way.

but recently, i have noticed how obedient he is getting (i really hope this stays). he now follows all commands (except from his recall ), quickly and doesnt need to have a treat in front of him for him to do it. sure he has his moments, he is still a pup, but the change in him is great.

also, he is so so brave! tonight my next neighbours were setting fireworks off in their garden. we could obviously hear them really loud, and jake barely bat an eyelid, just lifted his head and looked towards the back of the house. everytime one went off, i would give him praise and tell him 'good boy'. it got to the point that everytime one went off, he would run up to me, tail wagging and his big smile on his face wanting praise!

he just seems to face life head on, and nothing bothers him... he is so laid back. hyper and energetic but still laid back.

he's coming along great, and i am so proud of him. i couldnt have asked for a better dog, and i think we are a perfect match. our personality is so similar, and we both just love cuddling up together plus, he follows me everywhere

so yeah, im proud of my boy lol. he is my wee jakezilla
buzzie
Dogsey Senior
Female 

22-10-2009, 01:13 AM
It's nice when your personality match one another because it makes for a long and happy relationionship
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-10-2009, 05:57 AM
He's certainly a little star! Well done, Jake!
MissE
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-10-2009, 06:43 AM
So pleased for both of you - you're obviously very happy in each other's company
Well done, both
lilypup
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-10-2009, 07:04 AM
you 2 are obviously a match made in heaven! you have a lot to do with him being that way and i don't think i'm wrong in saying that he has made your life better by being in it.

i feel the same way about lily. it's almost like she's always been here because she just fits in so well! i can't imagine life without her!
lozzibear
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-10-2009, 01:59 PM
Originally Posted by buzzie View Post
It's nice when your personality match one another because it makes for a long and happy relationionship
i think so too lol. i got on with my last dog, sam, and loved him to pieces but our personality was very different... i think having the same personality is great lol.

Originally Posted by Vicki View Post
He's certainly a little star! Well done, Jake!
thanks

Originally Posted by MissE View Post
So pleased for both of you - you're obviously very happy in each other's company
Well done, both
thanks, we really are. he follows me everywhere

Originally Posted by lilypup View Post
you 2 are obviously a match made in heaven! you have a lot to do with him being that way and i don't think i'm wrong in saying that he has made your life better by being in it.

i feel the same way about lily. it's almost like she's always been here because she just fits in so well! i can't imagine life without her!
thanks my life really is much better with him in it, and i couldnt imagine life with him either... dont know how i managed without a dog for 3 years. dont think i will ever not have a dog now... just hope they are all as great as jake