Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
lozzibear
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-10-2009, 01:20 PM

missing rabbit

my rabbit is missing she got out her hutch during the night.

ive have looked everywhere for her, and ive gone round telling all the neighbours to let me know if they see her! i think someone has let her out, her hutch has a bolt and it was opened. she couldnt have done it, and none of us did it. this has happened a few times recently so i think its definitely someone doing in on purpose, theres no other explanation. my dad thinks someone has stolen her, i dont though...

come home cassie
Hevvur
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-10-2009, 01:25 PM
Ohh no
I hope she comes home soon
I would get a padlock for her hutch
aliwin
Dogsey Senior
Female 

12-10-2009, 01:31 PM
Oh no! Who would do that tho? Has Jake learnt to do the bolt?? Next doors dog used to let mine out all the time
Does she live with the guinea pig?

Hope you find her soon you must be worried sick.
Fudgeley
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-10-2009, 01:33 PM
Hoping she is home soon.
lozzibear
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-10-2009, 01:40 PM
Originally Posted by Hevvur View Post
Ohh no
I hope she comes home soon
I would get a padlock for her hutch
thanks, fingers crossed she comes back. if she does, i will definitely get a padlock... there are 3 bolts though and i dont know how one of them would fit one on... will find a way though. unfortunately its one of those hutches with a lift up lid so someone could still steal her, she wouldnt manage to get out herself though.

Originally Posted by aliwin View Post
Oh no! Who would do that tho? Has Jake learnt to do the bolt?? Next doors dog used to let mine out all the time
Does she live with the guinea pig?

Hope you find her soon you must be worried sick.
i am

i think the people next to me, we dont get on. they are drug dealers and one of the sons is always in and out of prison (in just now). we have had fights with them before and they let the air out of our car tyres, so i wouldnt put this past them. my parents dont think they would though.

jake doesnt bother with the bolt, never seen him touch it before. she was definitely there last night though, and he hadnt been out on his own after that.

the piggy is at rainbow bridge now, but they had seperate hutches anyway.

Originally Posted by Fudgeley View Post
Hoping she is home soon.
thanks, me too...
aliwin
Dogsey Senior
Female 

12-10-2009, 02:01 PM
How odd! It is one thing to let down your tires but to free the rabbit is mean. How clever is the rabbit?because you saying that my rabbit hutch door has been open the last 2 mornings and I put it down to Lizzie managing to do it herself. Not sure how but she does hold up the fence for my other rabbit to get through and opens and closes doors with ease They are bright as buttons bunnys aren't they? Last time mine got out they were in the neighbours garden sampling their flowers!!

Fingers crossed for you hun!
lilypup
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-10-2009, 03:01 PM
oh no that's awful! i hope your baby comes home soon. xx
lozzibear
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-10-2009, 03:13 PM
Originally Posted by aliwin View Post
How odd! It is one thing to let down your tires but to free the rabbit is mean. How clever is the rabbit?because you saying that my rabbit hutch door has been open the last 2 mornings and I put it down to Lizzie managing to do it herself. Not sure how but she does hold up the fence for my other rabbit to get through and opens and closes doors with ease They are bright as buttons bunnys aren't they? Last time mine got out they were in the neighbours garden sampling their flowers!!

Fingers crossed for you hun!
thanks. you have a clever bunny there! dont think cassie has opened it, the position of the bolts arent in a place i would imagine she could get to... especially to the move it in a position to open... she isnt the brightest button in the box either

Originally Posted by lilypup View Post
oh no that's awful! i hope your baby comes home soon. xx
thanks. its so much worse since its not long since i lost my piggy, lacey... both now gone
Lou
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-10-2009, 03:18 PM
Hope Cassie comes home soon....Bless her x
labradork
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-10-2009, 03:20 PM
Oh dear...maybe try a humane trap??
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >