Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
lozzibear
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-10-2009, 01:31 PM

what a time to play!

Since jake was neutered last Tuesday I have been letting him sleep on my bed, coz I felt guilty lol . So last night, I was trying to get off to sleep and the next thing I knew jakes tuggy was on top of my face! Disgusting and slobbery… and on my face! he wanted to play! at bedtime

We have a game, where if jake is off the bed, I will hide under the covers and call him and he jumps up and finds his way under to get me. He loves it and it gets him really excited.

So when I got this tuggy in my face, I just tossed it away and went under the covers to get some piece… but jake, of course, thought I was playing! So he jumps up and starts pawing at the covers and sticking his nose under to get to me… I then expected to have a wet nose in my face, like I normally end up with, but no. I had that flaming tuggy in my face again! I looked up and there is jake, waiting expecting for me to throw it… not giving a toss about me… just interested in the tuggy...

Its lovely to know he loves his mummy…