Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
esmed
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-09-2009, 07:43 PM

What does your dog do that annoys you??

I know this is a bit of a negative view on things but surely we must all have things that our dogs do that annoy us?

Monty annoys me by putting his tennis ball down the back of the sofa, behind the furniture etc and staring at me until I retrieve it for him. Then once I've done so he repeats the process!

Come on guys, tell me i'm not alone here and that your dogs have annoying traits too!!
Rookgeordiegirl
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-09-2009, 07:46 PM
The pug farts as he walks up the stairs, therefore you dont want to stand behind him

My collies are of course perfect

jeanette
JRT 4
New Member!
Female 

21-09-2009, 08:02 PM
Ooh right,Hudson annoys me (he is meant to be my own dog!) when he comes to bed with me then when my parents go to bed he ******s off with them!
Lucy annoys me cos she wee's when me or my dad go to pick her up or I go to brush her/cut her nails.
Jasmine dont really annoy me only if I wake up & have her bum in my face! Russell just want to play all the time so when you are trying to watch tv he is squeaking a toy.
Oh & they are all annoying when you go to get up & they are all barking & screaming to go out!!!!!!!!
esmed
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-09-2009, 07:46 AM
I knew it couldn't just be me!! Had to laugh about the farting pug!!
elaineb
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-09-2009, 07:56 AM
Ben annoys me when I give them both a chew bone, Poppy will go lie in her bed and chew quite happily...Ben decides it has to be killed first so throws it round the room, stands on it and uses it as a skateboard, then it gets stuck under the display cabinet or the couch and muggins here has to go retreive it
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-09-2009, 07:56 AM
The only thing my Leon does that gets to me is that he will bark when left alone, even for 5 minutes. I know it isn't really his fault, he grew up with all the others around him, and i suspect he feels insecure, but it really hampers things that we need to do sometimes.

Other than that he is simply perfect in every way
Razcox
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-09-2009, 07:59 AM
Ela annoys me by not eating her food. But more then that its the she gets excited by me making the food but when i put it down she sniffs it and give me this filthy look like i have just tried to feed her pigs swill (which she would prob eat) not royal cannin!

Cassie annoys me by coming on the bed or the sofa and hogging it all. At first she curls up into a ball or just has her head on your lap but as time goes on she steals more and more space . . .
Fudgeley
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-09-2009, 08:00 AM
The ballistic fit she has when the postman comes to the door, I am so worried she will do herself an injury. The other thing is when she comes and stands in front of me and looks at me intently and just barks. She is definately trying to tell me what she wants but even after going through all the options she is still there........
MissE
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-09-2009, 08:13 AM
I suspect Missy gets annoyed with me, when she is staring me in the face - and its so obvious to her what she wants - but sadly not to me, always
kazer
Dogsey Senior
Female 

22-09-2009, 08:17 AM
If we have the patio doors open, Lady will take whatever shoes are in the kitchen at the time, out into the garden one by one.

On Saturday it was a running battle with her with the communal slippers we have for going to the bin or the garage. She'd take one out and we'd bring it back and as we came back in with it, she'd run past us with the other one. When we moved them out of her way, she started dragging the dog towels out that we keep next to the door But you can't shout at her because she's wagging her tail at you as she shoots past! She doesn't chew them, just likes to take them outside.
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >