Our sister sites
Our sister sites
lovemypuppy
New Member!
Female 

21-09-2009, 02:02 PM

Can anyone recommend a Good Boarding Kennel - near Skegness

Hi there,
Can anyone recommend a good Boarding Kennel near Skegness?

We are down Boston for the October half term week and then going onto Butlins for the weekend. Don't want to not take the dog for the whole week for the sake of 2 days so looking to put her in kennels for those days.

She's never been into a kennel before and I'm not going to get chance to go and view any beforehand - so if anyone can recommend a good one that they have used this would be great ......

Look forward to hearing from you.
bugzy
Dogsey Senior
Female 

21-09-2009, 03:39 PM
Hiya

I live in Boston, and when we were looking for kennels I went to about 10 different ones before I found one I felt comfortable leaving my dogs with. The one I would reccomend is called claws and paws kennels, they are in Old Leake just outside of Boston. I dont know if I am allowed to post the phone number or if that would be classed as advertising, but if you google claws and paws kennels lincolnshire then it will find it for you.
hope this helps.
lovemypuppy
New Member!
Female 

21-09-2009, 05:11 PM
Dear Bugzy,

Thank you for your email. I had looked on Yell.co.uk and found the listings for kennels but didn't want to pick one from the yellow pages without finding out people's personal experiences/opinions.

Where you're dogs happy when you collected them from this kennels and more importantly would you leave them there again?

Thank you for your time and input.

Lovemypuppy
Simira
Dogsey Junior
Female 

21-09-2009, 06:26 PM
Check out Barking Mad, home-kenneling franchise. They might have a branch near you. I am joining their hosts shortly, though not in your area.
bugzy
Dogsey Senior
Female 

21-09-2009, 06:53 PM
Originally Posted by lovemypuppy View Post
Dear Bugzy,

Where you're dogs happy when you collected them from this kennels and more importantly would you leave them there again?

Thank you for your time and input.

Lovemypuppy
When I used Claws and Paws I had 2 very spoilt Dobermanns ( both have sadly passed on now ) When we went to collect them, my hubby and I hid out of veiw watching the man go fetch them for us, Both dobes were doing there little dances of joy and playing with the man... untill I called them and then they both turned and ran back to mummy

Would I use them again?

Yes... we have 1 Boxer and 2 MinPins now, and i'd have no hesitation in using them again.
lovemypuppy
New Member!
Female 

21-09-2009, 07:30 PM
Thats Brilliant

Thank you for all your help. I'll give them a ring tomorrow and go from there.

Lovemypuppy