Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-08-2009, 05:45 PM

I met 6 dogs in one place

Was passing my friends dog grooming place Walked in to say hi, there was a rottweiler, 2 very cute pugs (one very randy though), a jack russell, a ****z zu and the weeniest yorkie that wasn't a puppy I have ever seen.

The Rottweiler was called Buddha. He was lovely but didn't match his name thankfully. No round bits there unless you count his... (now now!) eyes

The pugs were very sweet, so was the wee JRT, and Hamish the ****z zu should have been called Buddha, what a tubby little man. The yorkie...I swear, they breed them to have that pathetic shivery look, poor little fellow was not a happy pup at being groomed.
JanieM
Dogsey Senior
Female 

21-08-2009, 06:41 PM
Buddha's a great name, shall add that to my list a best dog names I think!

We saw an old english sheep dog t'other day who'd just come out of the barbers shop with a completely clipped coat, he looked gorgeous and I dare say he felt far more comfortable as it was very hot that day.
I really have a soft spot for OES, they have such endearing faces and this chap was so friendly.
labradork
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-08-2009, 07:43 PM
Originally Posted by lore View Post
Was passing my friends dog grooming place Walked in to say hi, there was a rottweiler, 2 very cute pugs (one very randy though), a jack russell, a ****z zu and the weeniest yorkie that wasn't a puppy I have ever seen.

The Rottweiler was called Buddha. He was lovely but didn't match his name thankfully. No round bits there unless you count his... (now now!) eyes

The pugs were very sweet, so was the wee JRT, and Hamish the ****z zu should have been called Buddha, what a tubby little man. The yorkie...I swear, they breed them to have that pathetic shivery look, poor little fellow was not a happy pup at being groomed.
I know that look very well...the 'beaten dog' look I call it. Mine has perfected it!
tokiayla
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-08-2009, 09:19 PM
I was at a show last weekend and there was a lady there showing a beautiful puppy italian greyhound - the sun was out but it was shivering away - lovely wee thing but my word those were delicate little bones - I was scared to stroke it too hard incase I broke something!
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-08-2009, 09:36 PM
Oh, they do look like they will break if you look at them sideways.

This little fellow was so endearing...he hadn't had his fringe cut yet, so he was all short everywhere else except his fringe, I had to lift it to find his eyes. Poor wee soul was not happy, but he really looked so cute.

Oh dear, I think I might be coming round to the idea of a yorkie *ponders*. Never used to be keen on them, but there seems to be a glut of them round our way just now and they are all really cute with HUGE personalities.
Tupacs2legs
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-08-2009, 10:32 PM
Originally Posted by lore View Post
Oh, they do look like they will break if you look at them sideways.

This little fellow was so endearing...he hadn't had his fringe cut yet, so he was all short everywhere else except his fringe, I had to lift it to find his eyes. Poor wee soul was not happy, but he really looked so cute.

Oh dear, I think I might be coming round to the idea of a yorkie *ponders*. Never used to be keen on them, but there seems to be a glut of them round our way just now and they are all really cute with HUGE personalities.
well at work we have 2 sibes a sibe x and a csv the nurse before last had the tiniest little yorkie and boy did she rule the roost added by the fact she'd bare her 4 upper canines at them(like the dogs in blade is it?)if they got outa line....saaaf london attitude guv!
no, she was defo a 'real dog' and very intelligent and sweet too couldnt crush her if you tried tho,very strong and an expert wriggler,now, italian greyhounds... beautifull like china ornaments to me,but im too clumsy for both (im only small but soooo clumsy.lol.)
i know a british bulldog called buddha!