Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
inkliveeva
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-08-2009, 11:11 AM

D.a.f Second Delivery

I really have to recommend them again, second delivery and the food is brilliant yet again, this time we got, lamb, tripe, turkey and I have a couple packs of rabbit left, I really can't fault this food at all, the dogs love it and I am just amazed at the quality, absolutely brilliant
Ripsnorterthe2nd
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-08-2009, 10:57 PM
Excellent news.

I've used DAF for some years now and have never found any of their products to be anything less than excellent quality, so it's great to see them extending the service further a field.
Sarah27
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-08-2009, 08:57 AM
I was just wondering (after something from another thread), do you guys feed mainly minced meat or do you feed larger chunks as well?

I'm thinking about ordering some raw food for the dogs online, but they're used to larger chunks (i.e. a pork shoulder cut into meal sized pieces).

Do you find feeding mince ok?
inkliveeva
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-08-2009, 02:46 PM
The bulk of what I feed is minced but they do get heart and kidney pieces, I find the minced stuff brilliant...the only thing I have ever given that they had bother digesting was chunked beef, for some reason they bring that back up
jesterjenn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-08-2009, 03:30 PM
I would love to try DAF but they don't deliver to my area unfortunately
Ripsnorterthe2nd
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-08-2009, 05:30 PM
Originally Posted by Sarah27 View Post
I was just wondering (after something from another thread), do you guys feed mainly minced meat or do you feed larger chunks as well?

I'm thinking about ordering some raw food for the dogs online, but they're used to larger chunks (i.e. a pork shoulder cut into meal sized pieces).

Do you find feeding mince ok?
It's all minced meat here except the diced heart and offal that I chop up myself. I've never had a problem with feeding this way, Isla inhales her food anyway so I can't imagine her ever noticing tbh!
Sarah27
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-08-2009, 05:47 PM
@ Ripsnorter - Freddy is enjoying his naturediet still. I warmed it up for him today He's lost a bit of weight and is almost Bedlington shaped now His breath is definately better too.
Ripsnorterthe2nd
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-08-2009, 05:49 PM
Originally Posted by Sarah27 View Post
@ Ripsnorter - Freddy is enjoying his naturediet still. I warmed it up for him today He's lost a bit of weight and is almost Bedlington shaped now His breath is definately better too.
Excellent news, glad it's done the trick. ND is fab stuff.
Elaine
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-08-2009, 12:24 PM
I have had DAF twice now and have found their meat to be excellent!!! Much better than from the 'other place'!! This time I just had chicken carcuses (sp?) some chicken wings, heart and the best bit PHEASANT carcuses!!!! they went down a treat!!! I found Lee really helpful on the phone and will certainly be getting stuff from DAF again