Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
chaz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-08-2009, 05:16 PM

Naughty Diesel.

I went down to the lake today, and met a friend, a fisherman with his American bulldog cross, and well when we met we have a routine that works, he will sit in one place down the lake, and I will sit with old Max at another, as then the three younger dogs will run between us, it also means that I can see if anyone comes into the area as I can see the entrance to the lake, which is far away from us so we can stop the dogs before anyone gets close.

Well today the plan went wrong, as after half an hour of this play Diesel came back with a bra it turned out that two people had misunderstood the rules of the lake, and thought that you had to pay to come in, when the only time you have to pay is when you are fishing, or if you are water sking or another water activity like the jet skis down the bottom, well they had snuck in, and decided to go skinny dipping in the lake, at half two in the afternoon, when there was fisherman and skiers about and Diesel had found the bra, and the fisherman friend hadn't seen them come in as he had fallen asleep lol, so everyone got a shock, espcailly the fisherman when he woke up, as I was walking down with her bra, and her BF wouldn't get out the lake, so the first thing that the fisherman saw was a naked woman, he must of thought that he was still dreaming lol.
Tassle
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-08-2009, 05:21 PM

Oh dear - it'l be a while before they do that again!
chaz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-08-2009, 05:27 PM
Probaly lol, still don't know who had the biggest shock, but I think that he put a downer on their day
JanieM
Dogsey Senior
Female 

08-08-2009, 06:08 PM
That was really funny to read. To go skinny dipping's one thing, but to do it in the middle of the day when there are people around??? They're brave!
chaz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-08-2009, 06:24 PM
Or stupid lol.
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-08-2009, 07:17 AM
Ha! Busted!