View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-08-2009, 11:51 AM

Georgie's turn now for some admiration. (gsd)

Seeing as how Georgie is usually sleeping when I get the camera out, and the new slr is too big and bulky to lug around on our walks, I thought I'd take some of him working with dad on the new garage after his morning walk and a dip in the pool, so here he is!

Supervising our dad

What's a man gotta do to get a bit of peace around here?

I'm tired, just wanna sleep, it's cool in the garage

Take her away will you mum?

I vant to be alone!

Ahhhhh that's better, now I can sleep in the cool

One tired boy! Thanks for looking
elaineb
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-08-2009, 12:05 PM
Awwww they are lovely pics of him H. I know what you mean about the oldies though. Our Jake would sneak into the corner if he so much as got a whiff of the camera coming out...they just want peace and quiet don't they. Perhaps we should start a pic thread showing off the oldies.

There are lots of pics on here of Georgie so I know he's not left out. I was looking at some pics of Steph's Reah, she in all, well most of the pics Steph puts up.... puppies are just soooo in yer face all the time aren't they!!

great pics
Elaine xxxx
Vodka Vixen
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-08-2009, 12:32 PM
Awwww he looks sooooo cuddly.

Huge {{{hugs}}} to you gorgeous Georgie!!
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-08-2009, 01:05 PM
Originally Posted by elaineb View Post
Awwww they are lovely pics of him H. I know what you mean about the oldies though. Our Jake would sneak into the corner if he so much as got a whiff of the camera coming out...they just want peace and quiet don't they. Perhaps we should start a pic thread showing off the oldies.
There are lots of pics on here of Georgie so I know he's not left out. I was looking at some pics of Steph's Reah, she in all, well most of the pics Steph puts up.... puppies are just soooo in yer face all the time aren't they!!

great pics
Elaine xxxx
Yes, I think we should do that, coz as you say, puppies are always in yer face aren't they, in fact, it took my a while to get these shots, coz of course, she had her nose stuck to my camera most of the time and anyways, by the time he's done his two x 40 min walks each day, all he wants to do is sleep, but then who can blame him, he's 10 1/2 now with a new puppy amuse and a lifetime on steroids and abuse (well, apart from his 5 years with me that is!). He gets what he wants around here which is peace and quiet, whilst I now play with Zena most of the time he's too knackered! 9 pm is their playtime before bed though, if he can muster up the energy he's up for it!

Originally Posted by Vodka Vixen View Post
Awwww he looks sooooo cuddly.

Huge {{{hugs}}} to you gorgeous Georgie!!
Thanks VV He's not been too well of late old Georgieboy. Whether it's the lifelong steroids taking their toll, or whether something worse is going on, I really don't know, but all the time he enjoys his mornings walks (He would never be left behind that's for sure he wouldn't allow that!!)then I'm just going to let him be, he kind of does his own thing around here with a beady eye being kept on him by you know who, the one with the ears!
CheekyChihuahua
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-08-2009, 01:12 PM
He sure is a lovely looking boy. I imagine he and Zena make a stunning pair when out walking!
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-08-2009, 01:17 PM
Thanks CC, oh yes, they get plenty of admiration when we're out, some like Georgie and can't resist a big cuddle, and other's prefer Zena just coz she's such a loon! On the other hand, some people's faces are pure shock and horror when they see us approaching but when they see we mean no harm and can just walk past without troubling their dogs they calm down! It must be quite daunting to see these two coming up the rear I have to say
inkliveeva
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-08-2009, 01:36 PM
A Georgie, he does look like hes enjoying the coolness of the garage floor, I'm sorry to hear hes not been keeping to good, I'm sending a virtual cuddle, he has a great coat for a cuddle lol, love him to bits xx
terrier69
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-08-2009, 01:44 PM
Oh bless him, just wanting 40 (or maybe 50) winks in the cool and there are females pestering his sleeping concentration.... poor old soul.
I know Georgie, I'll tell Mum there's a sale on in M&S or that they've changed the recipe of Waitrose sausages without consulting her, that'll get her to drop that camera and leave you alone to snooze away and dream of very slow bunnies xxx
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-08-2009, 02:06 PM
Originally Posted by inkliveeva View Post
A Georgie, he does look like hes enjoying the coolness of the garage floor, I'm sorry to hear hes not been keeping to good, I'm sending a virtual cuddle, he has a great coat for a cuddle lol, love him to bits xx
Thanks inkli Yes, he always knows exactly where the cool spots are around the house, and now he has himself a new one courtesy of Dave, but alas, he still has no sanctuary coz we all know where the new garage is!! He makes a fantastic cuddle does Georgie with all that thick, thick fur of his, plus his gorgeous kissable slobbery chops

Originally Posted by wishbone View Post
Oh bless him, just wanting 40 (or maybe 50) winks in the cool and there are females pestering his sleeping concentration.... poor old soul.
I know Georgie, I'll tell Mum there's a sale on in M&S or that they've changed the recipe of Waitrose sausages without consulting her, that'll get her to drop that camera and leave you alone to snooze away and dream of very slow bunnies xxx
They wouldn't dare Becky, they've already seen them on my shopping list by means of my customer card and as for the M & S sale I've already done that bit yesterday, so there!!!! Georgie already has his very own wild bunny in the front garden, and I think it's his droppings that Georgie's taken a liking to that caused him to be sick, so he's gone off bunnies now, and I know that coz he's not bothered about getting out there at dusk to chase it off, he leaves that to Zena now. Believe it or not, he did actually catch a very fast bunny only a year or so ago, which he reluctantly gave to me (he had plans, big plans, for a big breakfast, but it was not to be!) I'm sure he prefers to dream of the slower one though, he's getting very tired, but then so am I!!!! There's never been such a big and fluffy gentle, but lazy, old gsd as my Georgie, ever and that's fact, the perfect gentleman bless his heart, we all love old Georgieboy!!! Thanks Becky.xxxx
MissE
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-08-2009, 04:08 PM
There's my Gorgeous George

10.5 now? George, you've still got the looks, boy
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >