Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Reisu
Almost a Veteran
Female 

08-08-2009, 11:46 AM

Cunning Greyhound Maneuver!

Step 1. Wait until owner's parents go on holiday and are beyond the call of help
Step 2. Shed hair so much that owner can't take it any more and has to move the bed to hoover under it
Step 3. Cackle silently as the bedframe breaks then sit triumphantly in it's shadow! Run away like a little girl when reminded that the hoovering must be completed
Step 4. Sit on the matress as soon as it is pulled off of the bed, and proceeed to Get In The Way for the rest of the operation!
Step 5. Once the matress is in place on the floor ignore your own, perfectly fine bed and claim your rightful place upon it!!!

you can guess what bony, leggy, off-smelling young man I shared my bed with last night- lazy beggar is still laying there covering my blanket in hair and thinking it's his birthday
elaineb
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-08-2009, 11:50 AM
Well! should you expect anthing less They know where the best places are, I can see you swopping tonight and you'll be on the doggy bed
Great pic

x
kobebear
Dogsey Senior
Female 

08-08-2009, 11:50 AM
I know all about that its one of kobe's bad habits, also when we have just put fresh bedding on he can wait to jump on the bed.
Lou
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-08-2009, 04:29 PM
Lovely picture Thanks for sharing x